NoCD Version - How Does It Work?

VamPyroX

"Start New Game" = Original missions

"New missions" = Covert Operations Expansion (in 1.06 also extra missions from the Playstation, Saturn and N64 versions)

Same as in Red Alert where Counterstrike and Aftermath is put in the "New missions" section. (In 3.03 they were separated into Counterstrike missions and Aftermath missions)

"Start New Game" = Original missions

"New missions" = Covert Operations Expansion (in 1.06 also extra missions from the Playstation, Saturn and N64 versions)

Same as in Red Alert where Counterstrike and Aftermath is put in the "New missions" section. (In 3.03 they were separated into Counterstrike missions and Aftermath missions)

Gotcha! Thanks!

Not my fault; Westwood made it like that. I considered changing it when I made the patch... but in the end I left it as it was.

But, yeah, if you kinda looked on in the menu you should've seen "start new game" right below it.

Yeah, I saw that.

I just started playing the game last night. Got to mission 4. Those good old days!

I've played Tiberian Dawn, Red Alert, Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2, Renegade, and Generals (plus their expansion packs) several times. Last game was Generals a couple years ago. After finding CnCNet, I decided to go back and play it all again. :)