How to get RA2?

DukeDumont

Guest Mechacaseal

Hey crew,

I'm looking to play some RA2 (skirmish/online) and no longer have the CDs that I purchased almost 15 years ago.  Do they still sell the game somewhere?

Do most people play on XWIS?

Thanks!

-DukeDumont

xwis/gameranger/qq/cncnet most likely all have a playable population. it is recommended to get origin C&C ultimate collection to get all C&C games. This site does not encourage piracy.

Hey crew,

I'm looking to play some RA2 (skirmish/online) and no longer have the CDs that I purchased almost 15 years ago.  Do they still sell the game somewhere?

Thanks!

-DukeDumont

xwis/gameranger/qq/cncnet most likely all have a playable population. it is recommended to get origin C&C ultimate collection to get all C&C games. This site does not encourage piracy.

Awesome, thanks!  Do you happen to know which of those options has the most online players?  By the way--CNCNet doesn't support RA2 online. 

Guest Mechacaseal

CnCNet supports Yuri's Revenge (quit being so picky). QQ is the most populated but its hard to get on since it's Chinese. XWIS, Game Ranger, and CnCNet I'm assuming all have similar population levels however CnCNet is most likely the best place to play currently. You are obviously a casual player so I recommend you follow the link I provided to you in a PM on how to play Yuri's here.

Guest Mechacaseal

I think iran added a game mode for yuri that turns the gameplay into ra2, but i didnt try it yet

That's not going to be good for XWIS player population.

Hey crew,

Thanks!

-DukeDumont

Red Alert 2:

Download and install Red Alert 2: http://xwis.net/downloads/Red-Alert-2-Multiplayer.exe

Start the game as administrator.

Click Internet.

Click Custom Match.

Enter XWIS nick and password.

Enjoy!

Hey crew,

Thanks!

-DukeDumont

I got ultimate collection at amazon for $5 for the online code

origin has it as well

same code different price

have fun!

Hey crew,

Thanks!

-DukeDumont

Red Alert 2:

Download and install Red Alert 2: http://xwis.net/downloads/Red-Alert-2-Multiplayer.exe

Start the game as administrator.

Click Internet.

Click Custom Match.

Enter XWIS nick and password.

Enjoy!

I bought the C&C Ultimate Collection.  How do I add my serial number to my XWIS account?