19/08/2015 - New Update to test - Yuri's Revenge

Guest neogrant

Yuri's Revenge Testers!

1). Make a copy of your current game directory

2). Simply download and run the CnCNetTesters.exe in your copied game directory.

3). Click Get Updates, once its finished, click the Launch CnCNet button!

Download here

--

Note, unless there are other testers online with you, you will be alone in the lobby. Please report any bugs, make sure games work, make sure custom maps transfer/download. Of course if there are Kaboom messages, please report them here with your upload log.

--

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

We need testers to come forward and test our new update with us.

Two ways:

1). If you want to help us out, please contact Grant- and/or Rampastring on our developer chat here: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.org/cncnet

2). If we are not there, post in this topic that you're willing to help and we'll PM you some instructions to test with us.

Thank you!

Hello all,

Two ways:

1). If you want to help us out, please contact Grant- and/or Rampastring on our developer chat here: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.org/cncnet

2). If we are not there, post in this topic that you're willing to help and we'll PM you some instructions to test with us.

Thank you!

I went to the channel and I didn't find anyone I pm you check your mails as I want to be tester

Hello all,

Two ways:

Thank you!

I went to the channel and I didn't find anyone I pm you check your mails as I want to be tester

Hey I got your PM, thanks for that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New test updates available, please re-run the testing app and let us know any problems.

Seems that the client is fixed now im not sure if this is a problem or not but according to the screenshot it says there are 10 YR games on cncnet but when the client is starting is empty. Is this normal.

2015-09-14_09-51-46_Yuris_Revenge.png.5d4c825433818ddd16ee801de437efbf.png