Carnage, leaving ts until next year.

carnage

Okay, so i've been a prick too many of ya'll but hopefully some of you can see past that and realize that all my tips and everything i say is too improve any given player and help them with weaker points and just giving tips where needed, this was too eventually create alot of potential for this new server.. but i fear that my time as a young adult is being deprived from other areas of life such as studies/work and parenting and it is interfering with some of those duties so I must hand in the towel. Props to those that gave me GG's, Trz - kapa371 and phatmouse.. hope too see you guys in the new year ill be back to rape in 2016, get some practice because ill be coming for those titles! peace guys love from aus

i dont try hard to be considered shit. my name has been in top topics for ages. look at the top 20 topic. u are the only person mentioning benny as elite lol

hes beaten you, corps, dazireland many other players the only person that he has admitted beats him regular is carnage.

let go of it trz, you lost .

i dont try hard to be considered shit. my name has been in top topics for ages. look at the top 20 topic. u are the only person mentioning benny as elite lol

hes beaten you, corps, dazireland many other players the only person that he has admitted beats him regular is carnage.

let go of it trz, you lost .

How would Benny own me so much as you claim yet struggle vs Ollie. Me and Ollie played 20 1vs1 in a row and went 10-10 swapping spots. Half time I was nod wins as I played random. Benny also accused Ollie of cheating lol