Who is still alive to beta test?

sgtmyers88

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok great. I am about to reupload the .tdr files to the dropbox. Make sure to download ALL of them to replace the existing ones. I wish I could get a special server and have a auto-update type launcher made for this to make this easier on everyone and to make sure everyone has the same "version" of the mod.

EDIT: The batch files should be updated too.

Hmmm... maybe something happened during download. I'll redownload the mod and see if it is fixes the issue.

The map is Nod 2.

Edit: I've redownloaded TDRX and the issue is still there.

I've also had a look on the dropbox and it looks like the file "00_CCTDRDXART.tdr" is missing.

Edit: I've redownloaded TDRX and the issue is still there.

I've also had a look on the dropbox and it looks like the file "00_CCTDRDXART.tdr" is missing.

How odd. I am also seeing that the old files somehow got restored. I will reupload everything tonight. *sighs* Dropbox has otherwise been reliable about not screwing up the uploads and file system.

Okay I went ahead and did a full installer type build and uploaded it. This way all the files can be confirmed to be updated and working properly. Make sure to do a clean install to ZH and to the mod directory. This might actually be the final build for v1.4 before a public release. I was gonna wait until I got more of the missions done but I know people have waited nearly 4 years for this update to be out so I will just release mission packs instead to add on to the Mod at a later date.

EDIT: if you cannot find it in the dropbox just PM me.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Mammoth Tank map will be reused as a SPECOPS campaign mission eventually. I also have one of the N64 SPECOPS campaign maps in the works but they are on hold until I can get more of the main campaigns done since I have had a lot of complaints about it going unfinished over the past 4 years.

Just completed NOD 10. The mission is a lot harder than it used to be, but that's actually a good thing. A couple of things:

1. There's this random wave in the middle of the island.

2. Flame tanks feel less powerful than in C&C1 because they need some time to get into position and start firing. Artillery, in the other hand, feels more useful.

3. GDI has air strikes in this mission, which essentially introduces a time limit because the planes are likely to toast all your units. I would keep this.

4. I didn't get a Chinook when I approached Dr Chan's island, but Chan enthusiastically ran to the shore and got sniped by the sniper. Is that WAD?

No problem. And on a side note as of this morning all of the campaign cinematic videos and briefings are assembled and converted to the proper format needed for the game to recognize. All that remains is the tedious task of laying out and scripting the final campaign missions. 3 remain for Nod and 5 remain for GDI.