New Soviet Transportation unit

gamesarena

Hello guys,

I am creating a new Mod, watch this Amphibious unit, its an early Soviet transportation vehicle, costs 500, very fast, not armed, and can handle on infantry unit, so you can use it on the early stages of the game to capture the oil derricks and the other technical buildings.

please give me a feedback about this unit, and if there are any enhancements can be added to the unit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cxx8T9h_jo

Cool unit, would be a nice addition to the game if both teams had a unit similar to this that could carry infantry across rivers.

The one downside is that this unit is far too fast. That could be greatly abused in this game. Imagine engi rushing opponents with this thing, no1 would be able to catch it in early game.

Yes I made the voxel myself, and its a part of mod.

If u have any useful references about how to program mods for ra2 share it plz, it would be great.

Seems fairly simple in terms of ini programming; just a 1-passenger hovercraft clone. Where did the voxel come from? Did you make that yourself?

Is this part of some larger mod project?

your opinion about the downside sounds right, so we can make it a little slower.

Cool unit, would be a nice addition to the game if both teams had a unit similar to this that could carry infantry across rivers.

The one downside is that this unit is far too fast. That could be greatly abused in this game. Imagine engi rushing opponents with this thing, no1 would be able to catch it in early game.