TIBERIAN DAWN REDUX MADE HEADLINES ON THE OFFICIAL C&C WEBSITE!

sgtmyers88

*Massive applause* It's really good to see the mod being spotlighted by EA! Maybe this will bring more people around. I imagine it will take a bit of time before you score an interview Sarge, but when you do it'll be epic.

By the way, I've received your msn add request. Hit me up anytime you wanna chat. I'm open for anything, even learning how to mod ZH!

• 4 weeks later...

to the creator: the headline bring me into this forum(not that i am important ;)). have seen some old post, know you had some down time before, but i guess you got to feel good now cause the headlines and more people supporting this mod. just want to know how you guys can get to know so much about game programming especially decoding EA game.........

First of all, they are not "decoding the game" as that has been done years age by people in the C&C community long before EA even knew what modding is.

And they are not programming anything it's called scripting as programming is making the "core" of a program scripting is using commands etc. already available.

And there are a lot of tutorials on many C&C sites that can teach you the basics of Generals ZH modding...

and don't ask me questions about Generals modding as my knowledge is limited, Tiberian Sun modding ftw 

• 1 month later...

Would be needed skirmish mode for the cnc95

i am sorry to burst your bubbles... but could you please reword that? that really did not make any sense at all. besides, isn't this forum about the modification for zero hour? not tiberian dawn?