Where's Kane when you need him ...

Chimas

Read here:

cda9662b53.png

and see here

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/3wsd1r/look_out_guys_were_really_behind/

Btw, the issue here is not technology or reason, it's about trust and reputation - if it is, where is it??

My i7 here is making 144FPS and all I heard about consoles is 30 FPS.

Seriously?

Somebody at EA pls, sell C&C IP  by tomorrow!!!

pls ...

edited for (even) bad grammar

Now lets see. A Xbox One runs Star Wars Battlefront EA at 1280 x 720 at about 60 FPS, a Playstation 4 runs it at 1600 x 900 at around 60 FPS.

My PC runs it at 2560 x 1440 at over 100 FPS. (No AA) Now, a PS4/Xone is a better price to performance option than my ridiculously overkill PC. You can make fairly cheap PC's now a days that can run most games fairly well and PC games are usually cheaper than their console counterparts.

The GPU in the PS4 is roughly equal to a Radeon HD 7850. A single GTX 980 Ti is about exactly 3 times faster.

The Xbox One is even more behind, with the GPU being equal to a HD 7790. The performance is a bit harder to estimate since there's no HD 7790 with DDR3 RAM and fancy cache like in the Xbone, but I'd guess that a single GTX 980 Ti is about 4 times faster.

A "mainstream" i7 (like the i7-4790K) is about 2.5 times faster than the CPU in the PS4 and Xbox One, even if all 8 cores are put into use.

Now, the latest consoles do have about as much GPU power as the average gaming PC out there, but they're not even close to high-end PC graphics.