Balance changes

ROBOTICSUPERMAN

Yea ZiGZaG, i seen your vids; you only used Rhinos, Dogs, Desos and Cons, you're telling me that all those "Bad units" are useful when you never used them in a competitive environment. Very reliable source.

Most of my videos are on ra2, not yr, and i didnt say i use these units in every game.

You'll find your wrong. Infantry is stronger on yr than ra2 ;), and like i said, it depends when and how you use units.

I aint gonna argue with you, ive played this game a long time and depending on the situation every unit has its uses.

You just dont understand how and when to use them.

GI do more dmg. Plate armor takes 15% from tank shells from 25%. CI's 1 hit kill warfacts. What does that have to do with Demo Trucks, Tesla Tanks, Tank Destroyers, Apocs sucking. Oh yea notice, I said USA and Iraq are the best and they have infantry as a perk. You're not helping your argument AT ALL.

All those units are used in high level games your just not high level i guess. The only unit you named off that is pretty much total shit vs someone with good tc is tesla tanks out range them and 5-6 shot them so they are useless pretty much i would mind seeing them buffed a bit. but then there are deso so teslas are practically pointless in high level games pros will punish you for spending money on them. Yuri is the other it can just be ran over or a pack of dogs can rape them... but flak boats, masterminds, apoc tanks, and all else u listed are extremely used. I use them anytime i need them the flak boat owns really nicely apoc/deso push owns allies mass mirage... you need to learn the game mate. Patching the great game would be a sin. Best video game in history. enough said. gtfo n00b :P jk

Naval War is irrelevant, game should be balanced around the default game rules. You obviously don't know the balance well enough.

Naval War isn't irrelevant. It's a game type. If people want to mod a better Naval war, it's up to them.  Game should be balanced around default game rules? There's more than one play style in this game. Game being balanced around one type of play style is simply your opinion. Most people would prefer more. Yet you claim I'm the ignorant one lol.

Again, most of these units are useful if you use them correctly.

So a unit has a use, doesn't mean its good. Lets see all those said units win a tournament over someone who doesn't use those units. Yea lets use d trucks and terrorists over desos. Never happened. ZigZag played like 1 tournament, doesn't win and thinks he knows what hes talking about.

1 tournament? I played this game for like 15 years.. ive played thousand's of tournament games. Player's have won Rank 1 over the years as every team, Tomi and jokujak are two players ive seen dominate the ladders as cuba/libya/russia. Veg/Wonnapl4y/sixshot have won it as gb/germany. It all comes down to knowledge and ability. Obviously desos, eagles and para's are the best special units and that's why most players use them, doesnt mean the rest arent good. Just not as easy to use.

Yea ZiGZaG, i seen your vids; you only used Rhinos, Dogs, Desos and Cons, you're telling me that all those "Bad units" are useful when you never used them in a competitive environment. Very reliable source.

Ok since your so ignorant ill explain in more detail and give you some examples

Tesla Trooper's - Let's say your playing roundhouse kick, u go early naval (before warfac) to get the oils but your opponent goes double warfac. In this situation ive used tesla and sentry's to help hold off rhino's untill my eco is stronger and i can produce enough units to beat my opponent back. Not to mention boosting the range of tesla coils which is great for situations like face down or tvt heck.

Or let's say its a map with walled off oil's/airport's like inifinity or yingyang on ra2. An early tesla makes that oil/airport accessible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4je24hf5djw - Marko vs tim - two top player's with multiple rank 1's marko uses tesla trooper's to win the game.

Terrorists - Use an engi he says, just 2 or 3 nights ago i used 5 terrorists in a flak to take out a nuclear missile, an iron curtain, a battle lab and an industrial plant. Can an engi do this? Engi's are also considered lame by most people and they dont do shit if multi engi is on.

Tank destroyer's - Just last night i played a 3 vs 3 as germany and made nothing but tank destroyers and some dogs, i held off 2 opponents with my tank destroyers while my ally was struggling and went on to win the game with the most kills. Brett an old Yr player used to use Germany in yr qm and finish at the top end of the ladder.

Destroyer's - Let's take a map like depth charge. Destroyers can easily take out your opponents oil and hit buildings on land or pick off miner's. Given the size of the islands you start on in this map destroyers can ussually pick off a few buildings to stop a soviet teching up for a dreadnought/kirov or superweapons, stopping the sov finishing the game early and ussually resulting in the allied player winning. Being a soviet player i learned this the hard way.

Demo truck's - you say its only good with an ic, that might be because your not skilled enough to reach your opponents base? Demo trucks are great for breaking a camp, take france for example, if you distract cannons with tanks and get a demo truck in to the power plants then its gg.

Apocs - On yr they arent great vs allies due to bf's but on ra2 a strong deso apoc push vs allies is damn near unstoppable if done correctly. But what if u have already taken out your opponents mcv and lab on yr? In this situation apocs will own. In SvS if it get's campy several apocs infront of your rhino's are great for breaking base defenses as they take little damage and deal a lot out. 

Brutes - Underrated. I used to play repeatedly against Leownzall, probably the strongest yuri player i ever saw, on a map like blood feud if i tryed to rush he'd make a bunker or 2 and 3-4 brutes to hold of my tanks, untill he got a radar and mags. Not to mention the fact they grind for good cash after you mutate your slaves. If you use a mutator on an yuri enemy's  slaves near their base you can usually take out key structures like battle lab's pretty easy.

Tesla tanks are probably the most useless unit, unless your camping behind wall's (which rarely happens) they arent that much use in competitive play, mixing a few of them into a group of rhinos can be handy vs mass grizzly but it rarely happens. Great in survival if you sit them behind wall's though.

As i said, every unit has its uses, you just have to have the skill set and know how and when to use them.

Naval War is irrelevant, game should be balanced around the default game rules. You obviously don't know the balance well enough.

Nice personal attack assumption on your fourth earliest post.

Just because it doesn't happen on most maps doesn't mean it's irrelevant, it's still part of the game. Whether Naval Warfare is default game rules to you or not, it still proves Yuri does have a weak spot and is not overpowered in every situation.