wheres the december champions page for ts?

KHANIVORE

People Abusing the ladder, setting weird maps and refusing to 1on1 each other has pretty much ruined it I haven't tried it for weeks and frankly couldn't care less.

exactly... choosing whom you play to avoid losses defeats the entire purpose of the ladder.

People Abusing the ladder, setting weird maps and refusing to 1on1 each other has pretty much ruined it I haven't tried it for weeks and frankly couldn't care less.

The desire to be number one motivates players to do that, even in other laddered games. I wouldn't care who got number one unless he is well-known to accept any kind of matches thrown at him and don't give a shyt who's on his team or who's he's opposing.

#1 on the ladder does not represent #1 on ts necessarily. i for instance do not care who i play, gdi or nod, any ww official map, and often do not get rank 1. as is the most case with top players. the community usually knows who is best and who isnt. and when people realize that by playing the best, you will become the best, through practice maybe they will stop dodging. also sadly even some of the top players, dodge, when they lose a few games, and go all angry nerd on the rest of us. achoocoughgcoughghghhghg