red alert crash

kaspro

It crashed in TriggerClass::Spring, so there's some buggy trigger somewhere in that map.

Well it could also be that the unit cap was reached and the trigger code crashed trying to spring a trigger i guess too, but more likely a bugged trigger.

• 4 weeks later...

Please help me play this game. After installation i tried to launch the game and 2 errors showed up.

¨a crash dump file with the name ra95crash.dmp has been saved. Give it to Iran for debugging, thanks´ then another message The instruction at 005e65dc referenced memory at 8512687b The memory could not be read from

Click on Ok to terminate the application.

Attached is the file in rar

Thanks in advance

ra95crash.rar

Please help me play this game. After installation i tried to launch the game and 2 errors showed up.

¨a crash dump file with the name ra95crash.dmp has been saved. Give it to Iran for debugging, thanks´ then another message The instruction at 005e65dc referenced memory at 8512687b The memory could not be read from

Click on Ok to terminate the application.

Attached is the file in rar

Thanks in advance

What map did you try to play? Was it a skirmish game?

i tried to play offline then online and skirmish, as soon as i chose offline i get the errors. once i set up the skirmish game and strat i get the error. i tried in 2 diff computers with windows 7 and windows 8 same problem  :puppydog: