WORLD DOMINATION

DeCKs

From what I read all it was is just random generated maps where you had to fight like normally, and barely anyone played it due to lack of ranking and your resolution was forced to super small (back then they had no patches for that yet probably)

What was Westwood even thinking with the resolution force on QM and WD? Was it in their mind everyone same resolution = more fair? That's only logical explanation, and I am glad xwis/other made official patches to avoid that since I really can't play on 800x600 anymore lol

Speaking of random generated maps though, I guess that will never be a thing here? I would think making a map generator like RA2/YR had is pretty difficult and not really asked for as well. Never really understood why tech buildings always animated even without them being captured yet in random maps.

What was Westwood even thinking with the resolution force on QM and WD? Was it in their mind everyone same resolution = more fair? That's only logical explanation, and I am glad xwis/other made official patches to avoid that since I really can't play on 800x600 anymore lol

Probably to reduce the hardware strain and/or lag for all computers at the time.

Probably to reduce the hardware strain and/or lag for all computers at the time.

Fair. Ironic enough now in 2016 people somehow still lag in this game.