spammer

v3launcer

Hello - we're not going to ban team killers.  What you should do is ban the player from your games in future. When it works that is and when these team killers cannot create another nickname to bybass that ban.

fixed

But just for you grant: i told you that player was impersonating other people aswell. People get kicked from chat for almost nothing and the rules displayed within the client itself. I just have to ask: Are you going to enforce those or are those just there for the big joke of it?

just to make it clear here: No cheats, racism, harassment or impersonation allowed. <--

What does that say to you?

The picture (on the one and only working link) described he is team-killing, but what about the spammer and impersonation proof?

it was uploaded on the web. that website is screwed up so i dont have them saved on my computer.

Anyhow i sent grant the messages right after it happened he should be able to deal with it. If not  it will be done some time in the future... if those rules actually apply

V3, you would have better success against spammers if you did not disconnect games after failing to succeed with an engi rush and 2 gi ifv rush. If you simply said 'gg' and quit, then one might not have the intention of spamming you further.

In any event, I'm going to chalk it up as as maturity-builder since I enjoy your games when you host and hope that you don't proceed to disconnect in the future.  :cncsmirk:

• 2 weeks later...

V3, you would have better success against spammers if you did not disconnect games after failing to succeed with an engi rush and 2 gi ifv rush. If you simply said 'gg' and quit, then one might not have the intention of spamming you further.

In any event, I'm going to chalk it up as as maturity-builder since I enjoy your games when you host and hope that you don't proceed to disconnect in the future.  :cncsmirk:

idk who you are and im glad you enjoy my games. And im also glad you have fantasy.  Those gi ivf rushes are better then an engy rush id pick those before the engy ifv rush and say gg afterwards anytime. but this is not an issue about rushes its just someone harrasing me in the games i host and yes its in the rules and no the admins dont give a shit.

grand you suck as an admin the most i suggest you resign or get better at it.. learn the blue lines under the chat

And im also glad you have fantasy.  Those gi ivf rushes are better then an engy rush id pick those before the engy ifv rush and say gg afterwards anytime.

What are you even getting at? It's simple: You disconnected in a 6 player game after getting owned, rather quickly, forcing all 5 of us to wait 35 seconds.

I don't view that as a serious problem, just a lack of respect. Perhaps if you had more maturity, you wouldn't attract these 'spammers', is all I am suggesting.