Jump to content

CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iTzBryan

[📺] ONE. SENTRY GUN. LEFT.

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, FlyingMustache said:

don't start the fire.

 

I love fire... 
posted image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FlyingMustache said:

Ok, so you're going to establish an alternative definition of the word professional? If that's the case, then it still doesn't bolster your point. Because if we're going to use two definitions, then one cannot be chastised for using a definition that you're not using. How do you know it's out of context? How do you know which definition they're referring to? Not a great stance to take my dude.

I am not sure what word can be used but is a fact that in this community pro is a word for describe exactly what i say, you take it out of context because you say he can be a pro because he recibe money from that, but his profesional action are limited to entertaining audience with a game, not in play the game profesional, anyway i tell him the way how we can be friends again and i give him options for the use of my brand, i am opened to friends but i can't tolerate the use of my brand for a guy that hate me and promote the hate vs me in the past, maybe you lost this, and i write here because he block and in skype and Facebook: https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/7538-this-is-beyond-pathetic/?do=findComment&comment=57831  

Please read it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kikematamitos said:

I am not sure what word can be used but is a fact that in this community pro is a word for describe exactly what i say, you take it out of context because you say he can be a pro because he recibe money from that, but his profesional action are limited to entertaining audience with a game, not in play the game profesional, anyway i tell him the way how we can be friends again and i give him options for the use of my brand, i am opened to friends but i can't tolerate the use of my brand for a guy that hate me and promote the hate vs me in the past, maybe you lost this, and i write here because he block and in skype and Facebook: https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/7538-this-is-beyond-pathetic/?do=findComment&comment=57831  

Please read it. 

Yes, I'm aware of how this community uses the word "pro." They use it to describe veteran and/or skilled players. That doesn't make it the official definition of the word, so therefore him using it doesn't matter. Why don't the cncnet players simply use the word skilled instead of pro? If the confusion and lack of clarity is that overbearing for you, use a word that can't be used mistakenly.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FlyingMustache said:

Yes, I'm aware of how this community uses the word "pro." They use it to describe veteran and/or skilled players. That doesn't make it the official definition of the word, so therefore him using it doesn't matter. Why don't the cncnet players simply use the word skilled instead of pro? If the confusion and lack of clarity is that overbearing for you, use a word that can't be used mistakenly.

Say that to Bryan that is the reason of all of this. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kikematamitos said:

Say that to Bryan that is the reason of all of this. 

Why would I say that to him and not everyone else? All have been misusing the word. Bryan's is the one that is technically most true due to what I mentioned above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a very diverse game with rock-paper-scissors tactics, so it seems dubious as to why you people are cherry-picking. You win some, you lose some... but keep the spirit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kike, why are still persisting to troll Bryan when he, quite literally, destroyed you 15 games to nothing? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lud0wig said:

Zhasulan is a noob dude

DFQ? No sure he is not i mean breznov and zhasulan are in the same level for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sonny is a well known cheater so I am not sure what the fan boy attachment to him is all about.  Zhaslan is a good player but he only posts matches he wins onto his Youtube. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Kikematamitos said:

I only trust if Sunny say it. 

posted image

up for le new vid

Edited by iTzBryan
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iTzBryan said:

posted image

up for le new vid

The new video is not breznov is NewPlayer, he is cheater do you know it? shate the breznov video please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kikemata u are obviously a trash player, and you don't know shit about competitive players in this game. i would guess that you havent played a ranked game in your life. stop acting like you know anything about "pros" and get on your bike.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Omituinen said:

kikemata u are obviously a trash player, and you don't know shit about competitive players in this game. i would guess that you havent played a ranked game in your life. stop acting like you know anything about "pros" and get on your bike.

 

Yes i know that i am trash player but i play with competitive players you can ask to them ;) i play a cuplé of days per month and is not the only one game that i play :D so calm down i just like how Zhasulan play and i wish to see a challenge, is the kind of things that i like to see when i eat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...