CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Holland

Final Sun Video Tutorials

As much as I enjoy being creative, spending too much time in maps have to come to an end for me. I'm spending the same time now, on making tutorials on what i've learned along the way. I made a bunch of tutorial video's already and two of them already uploaded on youtube. I just really want people to know how great Tiberian Sun is! The way they made C&C is incredible: So much is edit-able, mod-able, so many idea's are born cuz of how well they structured all of it. Even tho its pretty old by now, I'm still impressed! I don't see this type of editing possible any where else! And I enjoyed making maps so much, it always gave me such joy because every idea always works and for people to play it online makes me so happy! There is so much too it! Also, the tutorials on ppmsite are often for advanced map makers, so I want to simplify everything and really get into the basics.

I really hope more people would make maps and are not afraid to explore whats beyond terrain editing. Just ask for help!

So far I made an Intro video and only a "how to properly make cliffs" video. I really suggest to find the proper way of editing! Cuz you can lose a lot of time by not knowing the short cuts. And thats the second reason i'm making tutorials: Know what works and more importantly what Doesn't!

CnCnet TS MAP MAKING TUTS: Intro: What you can create https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAsJmFJ_kRA

FinalSun Tutorial: Update & How to properly make cliffs  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhIorPyiCek

More video's are coming up!!!

• Like 1