To much hate

Kikematamitos

I promise to him to play that sunday and i not challenge to him, just people say that can be great if he and me play together but people react very bad specially for me, to immature, a lot of hate vs me, i just recibe "hahaha fuking looooser!!!" so that was a big mistake for me, anyway he play that game for several years and i had like a year playing it but like you know wen we stat we play really bad like you can see in my videos, everybody know that i am noob at this game i don't know why people think is glorious that he win me 13-0 that only means that he was playing vs a noob what is the glory in that? anyway my problem was because he say that he is pro in many of his videos he say "pro plays pro" but he is not pro and he only play vs noobs like me that make him looks great, if you wan to see a good player Edd b is one of them but he isn't a pro i was talking whit real pros in real pro levels they talk about APM (actions per minute) is totally mad the level of play of that guys in that leves wins the guy whit better APM and use a half of keyboard and mouse like a extension of their bodies, i observe a match that they play to the last tank but no records of that.

u get much hatered for what u r sayin like he's not pro and the other's r noob while u r noob urself as u said there's nothing wrong with that we all learnt at one point but the idea about it is ur reaction itself his games r not bad the ppl he plays against r not noobs some of his games r very close it doesn't mean his Super pro or his super noob it's just him and the other player r near each other in skills which makes it a gg u can't say he's noob when u lost to him 13-0 ofc u will get hated so much for that u lost u say gg's u win u say gg's trust me u r not being hated based on ur skilled it's all about ur actions

Btw i'am not that good of a player but still ppl invites me in their games bcuz i don't cry about it when i lose or win most ppl knows that i'am ez win tho

For you if i am noob i can't say who is not pro? do you say that i can't say who is better in all the sports that i watch? because i don't play it? is that? i hope you have the balls to accept wen you are wrong, the problem is that he call him self pro and glad to see that he stop whit that in his new videos, i am not the only one that think that, but now that is not the problem just people hate me for no reason is like a bunch of kids i play vs to many players that i never win vs they, for put in  perspective what you think about an amateur guy that plays golf and say he is pro?, anyway please stop the hate is to much hate and i don't do anything wrong. 

The way you write is reason enough to hate you.

Here's a good tip for you: Don't try to please everyone. There's no reason for you to make a topic if someone "hates" you in the game. 
The fact that you made this abomination of a topic will only bring more hate your way. 

If you want to have fun, play the game instead of trying to socialize with bunch of brainless apes. 

Edited by Omituinen
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Kikematamitos said:

For you if i am noob i can't say who is not pro? do you say that i can't say who is better in all the sports that i watch? because i don't play it? is that? i hope you have the balls to accept wen you are wrong, the problem is that he call him self pro and glad to see that he stop whit that in his new videos, i am not the only one that think that, but now that is not the problem just people hate me for no reason is like a bunch of kids i play vs to many players that i never win vs they, for put in  perspective what you think about an amateur guy that plays golf and say he is pro?, anyway please stop the hate is to much hate and i don't do anything wrong. 

well sorry but it's not a sport u watch lol i said it b4 if i'am noob and see some1 playin i can't rly tell so instead of callin him noob u either watch or just let him be u said the guy was noob and he got follwers of his own since he got like 6k subs so ofc u will get hated especially after u played him and didn't put much of a fight and once again this is not about ur skills or being noob or pro it's just ur action itself that afects the hole thing like this topic itself if u get hated u can ignore just don't even reply on haters easy enough but the thing is ppl get triggered so easy

Edited by DoDger