korea vs yuri ?

JSDS

not bad idea in 1 vs 1 or even in teams .

1_ build order : 

. Power plant 

.Barracks 

.Refinery 

. War factory 

.Refinery ( Sell)

.Air force command

.Refinery (sell)

.Refinry (keep)

.Tech

.Power 

.Power

.Ore prefier

.Power

.afc

2: how to get time to hold to build all of that :

1 you go 0 miner 2 ifv's with gi's to hit power plant ( the good thin yuri dont have sentrys or pillboxes :D ) BUT be aware from gatting tanks

2 try to keep him busy but hit and run with ifv's ( SEAL HIM IF NEEDED :P )

3 watch your eco then build 2 jets to kills mags to hit with 2 to 4 ifv's + guardian gi's 

4 get the 3rd jet to kill his lab if he tech :D 

5 if you didint ( keep patriot ready if he close ur base )

6 you have the 3rd jet ready kill master mind ! ( 3 gets kill 1 master mind ;) )

7 if he get few air and mastermind, try robot ranks and heat his base with jets ( lab = 3 jets , mcv = 7 jets ,wf =maybe 5 , power plant = 4 :) )

8 camp with gaps so he dont what you are doing ,always keep him busy with jets and watch your eco to build sw

9 battle fortress will be needed to hit and run but cover him with air rocketeers and jets :) 

good idea or you have better way ?

Edited by JSDS
  • Upvote 1

might work in teamgames but in 1v1 not ganna work vs 3-4 gats with good tc since eagles cant kill gats 1 hit keep gats ahead and pull the mags back or even use bunkers when the jets come if u help with ggi ifvs  auto mag will stop it plane fail then u r dead what i would like to do vs Yuri if iam allies fast tech mass mirages and ggi's when i get enough i mass prisms then gg [ depends on the map ofc sometimes u cant even tech if Yuri keept the pressure ]

korea simply isnt as effective as usa vs yuri. however you can win, with much more effort then you would with usa. i.e missed para = half base dead. 

as for korea the only way u can win is hold of early attacks by killing mags and gain 3 eagles.

you have to kill his lab before he gets any tech units out or sw but at the same time keep your build up and tech for sw long game u win.

i would use usa vs yuri 9/10 times

Edited by [nra]Buffalo
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JSDS said:

not bad idea in 1 vs 1 or even in teams .

1_ build order : 

. Power plant 

.Barracks 

.Refinery 

. War factory 

.Refinery ( Sell)

.Air force command

.Refinery (sell)

.Refinry (keep)

.Tech

.Power 

.Power

.Ore prefier

.Power

.afc

2: how to get time to hold to build all of that :

1 you go 0 miner 2 ifv's with gi's to hit power plant ( the good thin yuri dont have sentrys or pillboxes :D ) BUT be aware from gatting tanks

2 try to keep him busy but hit and run with ifv's ( SEAL HIM IF NEEDED :P )

3 watch your eco then build 2 jets to kills mags to hit with 2 to 4 ifv's + guardian gi's 

4 get the 3rd jet to kill his lab if he tech :D 

5 if you didint ( keep patriot ready if he close ur base )

6 you have the 3rd jet ready kill master mind ! ( 3 gets kill 1 master mind ;) )

7 if he get few air and mastermind, try robot ranks and heat his base with jets ( lab = 3 jets , mcv = 7 jets ,wf =maybe 5 , power plant = 4 :) )

8 camp with gaps so he dont what you are doing ,always keep him busy with jets and watch your eco to build sw

9 battle fortress will be needed to hit and run but cover him with air rocketeers and jets :) 

good idea or you have better way ?

Hey, have u tried that way and won or its just a idea? Looks intresting, I´ll need to try that :) Im very new at YR, all tips are welcome :D 

42 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Hey, have u tried that way and won or its just a idea? Looks intresting, I´ll need to try that :) Im very new at YR, all tips are welcome :D 

hi 

no it is just idea camed to my mind after i saw some people use it but i add few stuff to it :P 

since you are new dont go korea vs yuri i sudgest you go yuri to be easyer :) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [nra]Buffalo said:

korea simply isnt as effective as usa vs yuri. however you can win, with much more effort then you would with usa. i.e missed para = half base dead. 

as for korea the only way u can win is hold of early attacks by killing mags and gain 3 eagles.

you have to kill his lab before he gets any tech units out or sw but at the same time keep your build up and tech for sw long game u win.

yeah para really help vs yuri ,but i'm discussing korea case speacialy if you go random and dont want to be beaten and have chance

lets stay on topic : korea is good if used very well vs yuri but need spicial control of units

eney other ideas you want to add tej ?

18 hours ago, [nra]Buffalo said:

Hey !

I'm not completly ok with your opinion. 

Vs good players (yuri/allied/sov) para can't be missed. 

So the only good point for USA, compare to others factions,  is to keep free-para in your own base to help your tanks to defend vs Yuri. Can be useful in short game, then when the game start to be long, para are not as useful as they were (can be minded, virus, mutator etc.). 

Korea can be very strong in map with gem where you can tech+make tanks+make eagles, and harass yuri killing his lab (TOE, off/deff, DH etc.). 

In map without gem (DP/BF) i would agree USA seems better. in Large map as CS i don't know, maybe USA also but not sure. 

About your BO; JSDS; If it's a regular map (without gem) you can"t handle making eagle + tanks. So i think just an attack gattling/mag will kill you :(

• Upvote 1

I totally agree with leo since it's too easy to counter sneaky paras at yuri's base when you are playing a pro player. also, they give you some advantage in the late game also(for camping)but make sure to hide them under gaps so they wouldn't be countered easily.(not much suggested when there is mutator tho).after you got your tech, then yes you can use them sneaky on his structures(but he is not blinded so of course you will have to distract him with something else). 

as with korea, gats are so strong against jets and 2 gat bots will be enough to waste 2-3 eagles for a lab( so you'll need at least 5 eagles to kill a lab which takes 3 by default.)

imo it's not much of a deal which country you go vs yuri because after all, you'll need a fast tech to counter yuri's tough lab advancement, but i'd say america would be the best for surviving the early game[before lab]

On 7/19/2017 at 1:17 AM, LeOwNzAll said:

Hey !

I'm not completly ok with your opinion. 

Vs good players (yuri/allied/sov) para can't be missed. 

So the only good point for USA, compare to others factions,  is to keep free-para in your own base to help your tanks to defend vs Yuri. Can be useful in short game, then when the game start to be long, para are not as useful as they were (can be minded, virus, mutator etc.). 

Korea can be very strong in map with gem where you can tech+make tanks+make eagles, and harass yuri killing his lab (TOE, off/deff, DH etc.). 

In map without gem (DP/BF) i would agree USA seems better. in Large map as CS i don't know, maybe USA also but not sure. 

About your BO; JSDS; If it's a regular map (without gem) you can"t handle making eagle + tanks. So i think just an attack gattling/mag will kill you :(

the amount of time in pro games para is missed is alot lol.

i speak from experience so i am more than willing to test out your scenario.

il go yuri u go korea and try and do what u said on those maps

my point was simple playing with USA and micro with tanks, planes, para is far better than only tanks and planes.

from experience i have found allied vs Yuri is far easier than sov vs yuri unless its a very short game. 

3 hours ago, FlyingMustache said:

In my opinion, I usually fear iron curtain and deso more than I fear the allied arsenal whenever I play yuri. We could test this out if you'd like. :)

yeah iraq is much better but i think when you go random and you dont want to get rekt lol

7 hours ago, FlyingMustache said:

In my opinion, I usually fear iron curtain and deso more than I fear the allied arsenal whenever I play yuri. We could test this out if you'd like. :)

you as yuri me as allied ? sure iam down lets do this on sunday so saturday for u because iam be hung over as on saturday. maybe someone can stream this and post here. in long game allied have a far better chance vs yuri then sovs do. of course u can still beat yuri with sovs but the amount of effort u have to put in is the reaon i prefer allied vs yuri. to be more painful you do yuri vs yuri lol normaly discourges people but if they have weak sov or allied they stick to it :P

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, [nra]Buffalo said:

you as yuri me as allied ? sure iam down lets do this on sunday so saturday for u because iam be hung over as on saturday. maybe someone can stream this and post here. in long game allied have a far better chance vs yuri then sovs do. of course u can still beat yuri with sovs but the amount of effort u have to put in is the reaon i prefer allied vs yuri. to be more painful you do yuri vs yuri lol normaly discourges people but if they have weak sov or allied they stick to it :P

allied have chance vs yuri if sw off

"stream" yay just tell me when you two are ready :) 

9 hours ago, [nra]Buffalo said:

i would rather allies in big maps but small ones like Dune or BF i would rather soviet vs Yuri

23 hours ago, [nra]Buffalo said:

well its a shame no one could stream but allied vs yuri i won 3-0 iam open to reing.

You forgot one game. You lost the first game on reconcile. 1-3 is the correct score. I didn't play very well then, but I'm down to rematch.

Edited by FlyingMustache