To my old TS bitches

Phenomena

I havent been on lately... Ive recetly broken up with my girl...it was her house (shame on me lol) so im currently looking for a place with a buddy of mine....my tv, computer etc are basically at her place waiting to be moved. So ill be back in sept to annoy the fuck out of you guys.

However this has a different purpose....this relationship, and eventual decline of it, has made me realize that I have a lot to work on, on myself. My job...despite paying well and being a career, is like any other job...we are somewhat miserable, the hours I work are insane...usually say 2am-11am. Ive had many friends move away and have yet to replenish that pool, when you are with someone and especially live with someone, it really limits to your free time to build your social circle.

Long story short....new place in sept...starting "over" so to speak...my kill count is at 3 for this week lol...was on vacation.

So this threads purpose, after this Dr Phil moment...I plan on travelling...maybe in september...maybe next year...regardless...if there are those of you that want to meet/travel to new counties/whatever, lets talk here

Personally id like to one day travel to europe...Daz is in ireland...nate and some others are in UK. I might do a road trip to the states, buddy lives in virginia...but id be down to go to texas/cali/wherever corps lives to teach him some basic ts skills

And vice versa...I live in Ottawa, Ontario, if anyone wants to travel here i can house you :)

That is all.

• Upvote 2

Meh i havent traveled...like i went to punta cana last year with the family...but never actually seriously traveled...its something i want to start doing...and since some of the guys we have played with for years live all around the world, figured why not start here

Huh?

When you play a game for as long as some of us have..in this case around 15 years...you make connections and meet people from all over the world.

Now that we are older and have the power to travel, why not use these connections?

Your point is invalid.

" And vice versa...I live in Ottawa, Ontario, if anyone wants to travel here i can house you :) "

Thank you for the invitation Phenomena and I gladly accept it. I am happy to be your "TS Bitch" So when is it convenient for you that I visit and stay with you?
I need to book a flight from Europe to Ottawa, Ontario,Canada. The airline will most likely charge me for two seats since I am a big boy.
Would you consider to pay for one seat and I will pay for the other one?

When I arrive we could play TS on LAN all night and talk dirty to each other if you like to.. Also we could use costumes for some potential bed time action if you are into that kind of thing?. I can use a Donald costume and if you dress up like a huge cookie or a hot dog then I will be happy too. Sorry to hear about you breaking up with your girlfriend but I am sure that I can make you forget about her in no time if you know what I mean.. :wub:

Please make sure to fill your fridge and freezer with allot of food since I do eat allot. No sugar and no fat though since I am trying to improve my diet lately. I had to cut out all the juicy wieners out of my diet even though I luv them so much.
You will have to arrange a special transportation when you pick me up at the airport since I will not fit in a normal car.

Send me a pm and we will work out the details. Hope to see you soon and I will for sure return the favor when you visit Europe some day.

On 8/20/2017 at 2:43 PM, Phenomena said:

Isnt the murder rate in chicago high than that in iraq? lol

But ill add it to the list! :P

I live in S.W. Michigan, in the country, but am 1.5-2 hour drive from Chicago and about same to Detroit.

I just figured your more likely to recognize Det./Chi. as general area.  Besides, I thought maybe you visit another TS player in Chicago and I come say hello while you there :P

P.S. Don't be scared of crime rates and since I know you don't goto church, workout a lot and get a weapon permit :P

Hey boys.

unfortunately I wont be doing much traveling this year...recently got promoted, however just dont really have much time. Im black listed as of Nov 1st-jan 1st since its our rape heavy season at UPS lol, so ill be taking these few months to save some coin and plan accordingly.

As of winter/spring next year, ill be looking to travel. May it be Europe or just a drive to the states...maybe Humble we can go to the Creationist Museum in Kentucky? haha

Posting an update since I been getting allot of messages from people asking me about this subject.

Phenomena did respond to me in private confirming that he indeed would like me to stay with him. He told me on bringing that Donald J T. costume for some role playing in the bedroom. I will be the big spoon and he will be the smaller spoon that is for sure.

He also was looking forward on that eating allot of wieners thing... :wub:

Anyway we got nothing to hide no more.,  "We are officially a couple now!" Maybe the first TS couple in real life.

Edited by TheZodiac

• 3 weeks later...

Reid! If you ever come to the UK we should arrange a group TS meet-up. I bet we could get some people together such as Nate, SJMX (maybe?), Dan and a few others, though I think Dan's too cool to admit that he plays TS irl. (P.S. Let's not invite Daz :p) 

On a related note, has anyone here ever actually met other TS players?

I've met Pinball and Cone91 (that was a very random experience lol). Also recently discovered that I spent a couple of years on and off playing with creatjon, only to discover not only did we know each other, but we were in the same class at school and never knew who each other were!

RightAnglez, I don't live in London anymore -- I lived there for ~ 5 years though. I'm now in Lancaster. It's nice up here, 'cept it rains all the time!

I did meet Conor (Cone91) yes, but not his mum (Minted69), or Darren (l3urberry) :( I had completely forgotten about it tbh it was so long ago, but for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to go down to Brighton one day and meet him.