Tiberian Dawn - War Zone (Single Player)

ChronoSeth

A fairly decent mission I made about a year ago. It's not too hard, and has a stupid crate-filled corner. I'm planning on editing it later to make it tougher.

Briefing:

Several of our commanders have been captured by GDI and are being held in a detention center. We must not allow

them to be interrogated. A large task force has been sent at your disposal. Kane wishes that the prison, GDI

base, and the nearby town be obliterated.

[could have been more interesting :P]

Pics:

The gauntlet.

cc952011012514374911.th.png

Starting units.

cc952011012514422607.th.png

Area near my base.

cc952011012514422772.th.png

Civillian town.

cc952011012514441805.th.png

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?dsb3yv0bmnb1le8

Edit: removed unneeded attachments

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, the only reason I didn't attach it to the post is because I find the attachment system very confusing... :S

Anyway, I'm working on an update for this map to make it an actual challenge. Right now the only hard part is figuring out how to penetrate the GDI defensive.

• 2 years later...

I never like missions where there are like a million defense turrets/ agts / teslas etc or where you start with like a load of units/buildings that aren't from your faction as it seems unlike the nature of a cool, challenging mission

A mission, in my eyes, should be challenging because, say, moneymaking is a pain or the enemy sends lots of varieties of attacks (infantry, air, etc) or you have a time limit rather than just a billion defenses