C&c Rivals

rabidsnypr

I know, it's not that great. EA digs up the CNC grave and F**** it some more. I got put in to play it. I know I'm gonna be disappointed. I don't know why I'm gonna do this to myself but it's a new CnC game. I stopped playing storey lines at CNC 3 KANE expansion. Just curious is there anyone else trying out this trash?

It wouldn't let met connect to servers last night, it kept saying it was my connection which is too funny.

Please post. No flames or extremely negative trash talk(trash talk is allowed, but not to get this topic locked).

I live streamed it for try number four to connect

https://youtu.be/dswM_BgZ8kI

I got nothing.

Discuss

Screenshot_2018-07-02-21-17-42.png

Edited by rabidsnypr
  • Upvote 1

As of how I understand. This game is literally aimed at a new generation of gamers. It is going to "start all over" according to the creators. But since it is a mobile game, they left out storytelling etc. It is an Everyone 10+ game. Let that sink in your heads for a while.

I wanted to give it a shot to have a proper opinion about it. But for me, it doesn't even show up in the list while searching for it.

For those who can't get the game or don't want to bother getting it. Yet are curious about the gameplay.
If you follow Taxowlbear on youtube, you can see this gameplay.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

No i will not try that game.

ill wait for the remaster(ra1) and if its good ,then i hope they will remaster ra2 and if that is good and they will remaster ra2 ,then maybe maybe ill buy some new EA RTS game,but for now ill never ever will try another game from EA.

I played a few games of C&C Rivals. It's not as bad as people make it out to be. It's basically phone-version of RTS C&C watered down with very limited features but as a C&C fan since the 90s, it's good to have a simplified version of C&C in your pocket that you can play anywhere - at the supermarket or waiting for your food at a restaurant.

On 6/7/2019 at 1:18 AM, ore_truck said:

I played a few games of C&C Rivals. It's not as bad as people make it out to be. It's basically phone-version of RTS C&C watered down with very limited features but as a C&C fan since the 90s, it's good to have a simplified version of C&C in your pocket that you can play anywhere - at the supermarket or waiting for your food at a restaurant.

play a few more. once you get to a certain level you play up against people that are all higher level than you aka challenge matches and lose the majority of matches unless you pay money your progress slows to a halt since you cant win the majority of matches. also, once you realize how imbalanced the game is and that youve just been stomping newbs the first 100 matches youlll realize its a joke and stop playing if you have any self respect.

• Thanks 1