CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RaVaGe

Ladder Suggestions / Feedback

Would be cool if the ladder profile would track historic achievements such as reaching top 10 ranks or any other achievements permanently.
Even going as far as just recording rank, win count, most played faction, per month so players can see how they've improved from month to month.

Feel free to add any suggestions here.

Edited by FReQuEnZy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

There should be a ranked reward that transfers over to the main cncnet client. That way players who dont play ranked will have more incentive to play ranked and the players that do well in ranked have more incentive as well. Maybe have people who rank top 10 in qm have their name appear in a special color in the "online name list" on the right. 

I suppose you could just give the awards to that players ip address since people technically dont have accounts on the main client. idk

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, CekaJ (Jake) said:

since people technically dont have accounts on the main client. idk 

Could just enable ladder players to log into the main cncnet client with their ladder account to display the awards.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, CekaJ (Jake) said:

There should be a ranked reward that transfers over to the main cncnet client. That way players who dont play ranked will have more incentive to play ranked and the players that do well in ranked have more incentive as well. Maybe have people who rank top 10 in qm have their name appear in a special color in the "online name list" on the right. 

I suppose you could just give the awards to that players ip address since people technically dont have accounts on the main client. idk

I was actually working on this as I know this was a thing that would bring back some nostalgia in the lobby. 

We have a rough concept drawn up on how it will work showing badges. Of which logging in and/or using ip address isn't needed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, fir3w0rx said:

I've been waiting over 6 years for this idea to happen

Nickname like Fir3w0rx is elite enough! :D

• Haha 1

Add:
Dune Partol 2
Ground Zero TL V BR 
Offical Tournament MapC (without airport)
Depth Charge
Rear deck room
River rampage(new version)
Loaded Barrel
Bridging gap

Treasure Valley(remove 4 oils)
Edit or remove:
Urban rush
Glowing waters
Proving grounds
Reconcile
New heights(the one who get the island has an advantage)
Divede and Conquer(normal topography ,and bad for yuri)

Edited by kajaCN