CnCNet Custom Maps - submit yours!

Grant

1514054946_8TheEye.jpg.8b50f213af380d515788ac4866e2c8ef.jpg

8 Player FFA.

Videos 

Mod:

ALL
Walls can be placed further away and build longer.
Transport Hovercrafts cannot crush infantry/sandbags/fences. To prevent them from getting stuck.

ALLIED
Tank Destroyer is slightly faster, stronger has more range and does more damage against infantry and buildings.[video1][video2]
Guardian GI is slightly stronger and faster.
Tanya is slightly faster.
Harrier is $200 cheaper and repairs quicker
Black Eagle is also $200 cheaper and also repairs quicker. Is stronger, faster and does additional damage against heavy armor.[video1][video2]
Robot Tank is slightly stronger.
Patriot Missile shoots 2 missiles but reduced damage.
Grand Cannon requires double the power.

SOVIET
Tesla Tanks can now shoot on the move, will fragment on units and look much cooler, especially elite.
Apocalypse Tank can now shoot on the move.
Tesla Trooper is slightly cheaper and has more range.
Flak Trooper is cheaper and does more damage when its elite against air.
Kirov Airship is faster, drops bombs earlier.

YURI
Brute is slightly faster.
Boomber Sub shoots 1 missile, but shoots faster.
Chaos Drone now shoots a grenade with a small radius to gas units. Similar to a Flak Track.
Magnetron can no longer lift harvesters.
Psychic Dominator has extra delay before it activates.

Open the map with a text editor to see the details of all the changes.

8_the_eye_v1.1.map

8_the_eye_v1.1_mod_v2.3.map

Edited by Madness

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

222504190_8HighwayBorealis-mod.thumb.jpg.1c120dadec537eb1d16bed9d22eaa981.jpg

8 Player team game. 4vs4.

Mod:

ALL
Transport Hovercrafts cannot crush infantry/sandbags/fences. To prevent them from getting stuck.

ALLIED
Tank Destroyer is slightly faster, stronger has more range and does more damage against infantry and buildings.[video1][video2]
Black Eagle is also $200 cheaper and also repairs quicker. Is stronger, faster and does additional damage against heavy armor.[video1][video2]

SOVIET
Tesla Tanks can now shoot on the move, will fragment on units and look much cooler, especially elite.

YURI
Chaos Drone now shoots a grenade with a small radius to gas units. Similar to a Flak Track.

8_highway_borealis_v1.1.map
8_highway_borealis_v1.1_mod_v2.3.map 
8_highway_borealis_v1.1_mod_v2.3_notier2.map no chrono, ic, mutator

Edited by Madness

• 3 weeks later...

On 2/6/2019 at 1:27 PM, Tkragon said:

Woodland plains (2-6)
Somewhere deep in the woodlands used to lie a city. Not much remains of said city, but the plains left behind are rich in ore and gems. Woodland plains is a 3v3 map where each team starts on a their plateau with each starting point having ore & gems nearby. Valley beneath the starting plateaus has some ore as well. Similar to TOE, each team also has a middle plateau filled with ore. Teams can find extra gems on the side plateaus where some buildings are left standing. The forests near the side plateaus also hide some treasure. Mean, green and unseen.!

Game-play video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1vm3sRPuC4

Map download - woodland plains (2-6) v2.2 [tkragon].map

849131489_Woodlandplains-medium.thumb.jpg.e0328cc6612f2864ab3397255f089fdd.jpg

I like rich maps :3

On 1/29/2019 at 1:36 AM, CCCP84 said:

- - - S T O R M - - -

Excellent naval map.

1285552452_8Storm(CCCP84).thumb.jpg.7942be008e9b431cb0ccc414b9fbf80e.jpg

the corner have gems. How do you get there? it seems that bottom right corner can go there through MCV expansions, while others cannot.

On 1/29/2019 at 1:36 AM, CCCP84 said:
Edited by MapDesigner

1677980762_ValleyoftheExiles1.thumb.jpg.3b013c9859cee211dba1504d52afda18.jpg909206945_Valley4playersv1.1.png.ab1ce4a8d00324744885bb838d9b17fb.png

8 player 2v2v2v2 (also made 4 player ffa versions, check download links below)

Mysterious glowing pyramids have been uncovered in a hidden valley far out in the desert. The research teams have gone missing.

- Garrison the pyramids at the corners to start looting them for money. It will continually spawn a money create after some time.
- Destroy the four pyramids and you remove the protective shield around the big pyramid in the center. Destroy the big pyramid and you might awaken something that may be better left asleep.

There are a couple different versions for this map. A normal version, a version without the curse. And a version that has my rebalance mod.

Rebalance Mod:

ALL

ALLIED

SOVIET

YURI

Valley of the Exiles v1.1.map 
Valley of the Exiles v1.1 nc.map 
Valley of the Exiles v1.1 mod v2.3.map 
Valley of the Exiles v1.1 nc mod v2.3.map

4 player versions.7z

Edited by Madness
  • Like 2

On 11/8/2019 at 11:38 AM, Human said:

Fifth of five single player mission for Soviet campaign.

You must survive.

3 levels of difficulty in the mission. I recommend to play in hard level, but if it will be impossible, you can change it on medium or easy.

How to play: copy file "sov05u.map" on your game directory and this mission will automatically start when you finish previously mission. If you want to start this mission first, rename it on "sov01t.map" and start new campaign for Soviet.

sov5.jpg

sov05u.map 228.42 kB · 150 downloads

How long I must survive? I stayed until 45 minutes timer and still did not win :(

anyway, Here is my full review for all the campaign:

1. very good and tricky. I got stuck vs 4 pill boxes (after I rescued the cows). I could not win even on easy :S
  2. very difficult but very enjoyable too. the player must strategically advance as soon as possible, otherwise he will be overwhelmed with so many attacks. the Mirage tanks are so annoying xD
    Note: flak Troopers are good in this mission because harriers cannot kill them.
  3. Very easy mission compared to all the others. the ally always attacks. some V3 launcher and you're all set :)
  4. After I fix the bridge, the enemy attacks with too many elite prism tanks. I had to must enough forces. I left my 2 miners mine for 5 hours + 2 oil derricks (gathered 900,000 gold). The mission took me 6:57 hours over all xD
    I bought endless Rhinos and endless subs and about 40 dreadnoughts.

the mission isn't that hard tbh ?
    Here is screenshot of my endless armies https://imgur.com/gallery/xF7rJIk
  5. cant win even after 45 minutes timer :S what is the win condition here?
    Edit: nvm there is one mirage tank hiding and never attacked me. Now I won.

Edited by MapDesigner

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/7/2019 at 5:45 PM, Human said:

Second of five single player mission for Soviet campaign.

You capture a base. Build a defence and destroy keys buildings.

3 levels of difficulty in the mission. I recommend to play in hard level, but if it will be impossible, you can change it on medium or easy.

How to play: copy file "sov02t.map" on your game directory and this mission will automatically start when you finish first mission. If you want to start this mission first, rename it on "sov01t.map" and start new campaign for Soviet.

P.S. nobody won it first time.

sov2.jpg

sov02t.map 259.68 kB · 218 downloads

Protecting war miners is the vital point. Holding the hill at the west from left and right bunkers is very critical.

Even a large group of v3s makes the level too long, I preferred rocketeer rush.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:35 AM, Human said:

Fourth of five single player mission for Soviet campaign.

Your target - Mr. President. Build a powerful base and then capture him by Yuri. 

3 levels of difficulty in the mission. I recommend to play in hard level, but if it will be impossible, you can change it on medium or easy.

How to play: copy file "sov04s.map" on your game directory and this mission will automatically start when you finish previously mission. If you want to start this mission first, rename it on "sov01t.map" and start new campaign for Soviet.

sov4.jpg

sov04s.map 412.63 kB · 217 downloads

I couldn't complete it yet, at the point allies rush with their elite units at the last part, my save file had encountered an error, and I couldn't load the mission the next day anyway. I will restart the mission and try to complete it in one turn.

• 1 month later...

FoxBox

FoxBox-Preview.thumb.png.7d2e1dbfe89227021eb239bb8a486649.png

This is an 8 player map, played as either a 4v4 or a 2v2v2v2 and supports standard and team alliance game modes.  The map is slightly modded, the Seattle space needle grants spy sat when garrisoned(just like the SP mission), and the bunkers are click-repairable.

Money on Map: 378025

My aim was to create a team-based land-rush style map that allowed for a variety of different tactics and was friendly towards several different play styles.

Enjoy!

FoxBox-v1.map

Edited by FoxBox

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Cutthroat Cove

This symmetric two player map offers you multiple ways to surprise your opponent. The ore near your spawn will get you started, but expansion is required to gain an economic advantage. Which path to choose is up to you.

No mods. Tested thoroughly and contains no known bugs.

Full size preview:cutthroat cove (fullsize).jpg

CnCNet size preview:
2_cutthroat cove.png

2_cutthroat cove.map

Edited by ByteGeist

The Fortress (8)

This is my first map  :) , this is an 8 Player map 4vs4 (can be played 2vs2vs2vs2)  balanced map for both sides , a lot of good stuff on top/bot/mid of the map so keep expanding to get an advantage and control over the map.
You got a lot of ways to get to your opponent by sea , ground and air.
 This map encourage you to play cooperative with your allies to achieve valuable rewards and get one step closer to your opponent.

***Note: There is a version with patrols guarding the valuable points on the map (will include in downloads).

Map Size : 120 X 130 
Game Modes : Standard and Team Alliance

Game Preview:

863473031_8thefortress.png.d49f79108206a93f3482bd8dd2999e97.png

Thank You guys and let me know if u like the map

[8] the fortress.map

[8] the fortress (with patrols).map

Edited by ProRatul

The CrossRoad (6)

This is my second map  :) , this is an 6 Player map (3 vs 3)  balanced map for both sides
The map is very similar to TOE map, only there are more ways to reach your opponent

Map Size : 71 X 71 
Game Modes : Standard and Team Alliance
Money on the map : 300,325

Game Preview:

265150907_6thecrossroad.png.1d22e5d2f36a8b0f199117cf9da41c5b.png

[6] the crossroad.map

Edited by ProRatul

• 1 month later...

[8] The Grand Canyon

This is an 8 Player map 2vs2vs2vs2 can be played 4vs4(see Presets) balanced map for both sides , keep expanding to get an ore advantage and control over the map.
You got a lot of ways to get to your opponent.

If you play 2vs2vs2vs2  , try to win the other team on the same side before you cross the grand canyon , or do what ever you want :)
 This map encourage you to play cooperative with your allies to achieve valuable rewards and get one step closer to your opponent.

Map Size : 130 X 130 
Game Modes : Standard and Team Alliance
Money: 801,000

Game Preview:

382147220_8TheGrandCanyon.thumb.png.1f51e73b33045f77481cfaf9ccb43840.png

The Map :

[8] The Grand Canyon.map

Edited by ProRatul

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...