Yuri Rebalance Patch (Community) Changelog

[CC] RaVaGe

On 4/24/2021 at 7:03 PM, XGalaxyZ said:

TD Make it one shot terror drones so it can atleast counter. Them.

The best player on the game makes 2 seal ifvs with the tank destroyers. He got rank 1 as Germany.

Tesla Trooper and Tesla Tank Make them have extra attack range. And slightly more HP for the trooper. They are barely worth their cost. and uses.

Already done this for the tank and trooper in the upcoming patch to replace "Yuri Rebalance Patch (community)" option. 
Tesla troopers are very tanky considering their cost, however the cost has been reduced from 500 to 400 to make them a quick counter to tanks.

Crazy Ivan more speed + make its bombs do more damage. :P

That's a plan for the future, so far I've increased the bomb timer from 8 to 12 seconds.

Demo Truck less expensive + Make its effect longer. Or more HP.

I changed it's damage to be more effective vs tanks and it releases more radiation that lasts longer.
It also has an HP increase from 150 to 200.

Terrorist Give it alot more HP. and let it leave radiation behind if blowing up + Make it so when bunched up and if 1 dies they dont suffer so much.

I just reduced their cost and made them more damaging to miners and base defences. 
They also auto target enemy units now.

Yuri Brute. Give it more HP so people atleast use it for combat purpose. Desolators Seals/Tanya Prism Tanks Kill tons of them so fast.

The Yuri Brute is not a counter to Desolators, Seals, Tanyas or Prism tanks.
I reduced it's cost to help Yuri use it as fodder on larger maps with it's Lasher Tanks.

On 4/27/2021 at 9:49 AM, RaVaGe said:

The best player on the game makes 2 seal ifvs with the tank destroyers. He got rank 1 as Germany.

Already done this for the tank and trooper in the upcoming patch to replace "Yuri Rebalance Patch (community)" option. 
Tesla troopers are very tanky considering their cost, however the cost has been reduced from 500 to 400 to make them a quick counter to tanks.

That's a plan for the future, so far I've increased the bomb timer from 8 to 12 seconds.

I changed it's damage to be more effective vs tanks and it releases more radiation that lasts longer.
It also has an HP increase from 150 to 200.

I just reduced their cost and made them more damaging to miners and base defences. 
They also auto target enemy units now.

The Yuri Brute is not a counter to Desolators, Seals, Tanyas or Prism tanks.
I reduced it's cost to help Yuri use it as fodder on larger maps with it's Lasher Tanks.

But You should know Ravage that my own Hungry Yuri Brutes! always WIN! Against everything that they face! ❤️ Because! If i see someone spamming stuff! Then ill make sure my own Hungry Yuri Brutes! Beat them down! As mine would be Extremely Overpowered! Vs the Noob AI Players! :D Since you NEVER Spam Hungry Yuri Brutes! alone. You always use the mutator to get them. And me spamming Hungry Yuri Brutes! always works well. If the enemy ignores/does not kill them right away. ❤️ :3 So My own Hungry Yuri Brutes! always work as a counter to everything! They face. :) As i defeated 250 AI Prism Tanks. On one Photo with 250 Hungry Yuri Brutes! easily! ❤️ 

• burg93 unpinned this topic

Game Lobby

For Side, add the options of "Random Allied" or "Random Soviet"; also make it to where the host can lock players out from selecting certain factions so if a host wants to do something like "All Soviet" or "All Allied" type battles,

For Side, Team and Start, make it so that the host can lock players out from making such selections--perhaps add a pad lock icon next to each one; this way, the host has a much easier time customizing games to their preferences

For Crates, Multi Engi, No Dog Engi Kills, Destroyable Bridges, Supers, RA2 Mode and Rebalance, instead of just being able to toggle on or off, add a third option of random for each of those to add to the overall dynamics

Gameplay

Clicking on a teammate's refinery or Slave Miner reveals how much money they have

The more overloaded a Mastermind becomes, they quicker they lose life

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2018 at 4:45 PM, RaVaGe said:

This here is a perfect example of framing being part of human nature as you so described.

1. Brutes are not all that effective in the early game nor late game, they are just fodder, very expensive fodder and also a very expensive scouting unit.
  2. Bio Reactors give too much power per their cost, Yuri can tech very fast to superweapons on one Bio Reactor.
  3. Slave miners have so much health that attacking Yuri's Miners is usually quite pointless, it also lets Yuri send his miners across the map to gem patches and build a super economy quite easily.

Yuri Brutes! Are ALWAYS! Extremely Overpowered! And very effective counter! To everything. That Yuri Brutes! face! Why?! Because i spam! 3000 Yuri Brutes! and always WIN! ❤️ Since true yuri brute spammers! are real game winners! ❤️ Nothing can defeat 3000 Yuri Brutes! :P