CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RaVaGe

Yuri Rebalance Patch (Community) Changelog

@F.E.A.R. I have a few mod maps where I tried adjusting and balancing the game further.

8 hours ago, RaVaGe said:

@F.E.A.R. I have a few mod maps where I tried adjusting and balancing the game further.

I'd like to try them out. Links? 

In a rebalance, patch a really neat feature for the tesla tank would be if it powered tesla coils the same way tesla troopers do. However only 1 tesla tank is needed to power a tesla coil compare to the tesla troopers, which requires 2 of them to power it up. You can easily take down the tesla troopers that power up the tesla coil, but it would be harder to take out the tesla tank. I don't know how this will affect gameplay but it would be fun to see players testing it out. If RA2 was remade on a modern engine with the graphics of the cancelled C&C Generals 2, I would make the tesla tank have a battle mode and defensive mode. Activating between battle and defensive mode has 0.1 delay making the tesla tank vulnerable. The defensive mode would make them weak in combat, reducing their fire range and their movement speed but bolsters their armor with electromagnetic power and are able to power up tesla coils and makes the tesla coil more powerful compare to 2 tesla troopers powering it up. In battle mode though they cannot power up tesla coils and their armor is not as tough as in defensive mode, though their attack power, range and movement speed are increased.

I would give Yuri a heavy tank inspired by the IS-4  tank and designed after it, but in Yuri style. Mounting gattling guns on the tank would make a formidable foe for both land and air units. Though the gattling guns are not as powerful as the guns of the gattling tank and gattling cannon as this would make the tank OP.

I could go on talking. I just hope we get an unoffical patch for both SP and MP. This game deserves the most out of the C&C games, because this is the best RTS game after Starcraft. If not EA, maybe the community will remake the game the same way Crowbar Collective did with Half-Life one. I would gladly give money for support in order for this to happen. Unless EA bitchslaps with copyrights.

No links, we can play them together, just let me know what time you're usually on.
You should join the Yuri's Revenge Discord too : https://discord.gg/z6bRD7j