CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hosin

chatting channel problem

Question

I was connecting to the TS game lobby through cncnet, and found that i entered the chatting channel of RA. The rooms shown on the left is for TS, but the chat room in the middle isfor RA. Do they share the channel or how can I fix the problem?

1 answer to this question

There is one chat channel for TS and RA and other games too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Peyote
      i downloaded full TS game from https://cnc-comm.com/tiberian-sun/downloads/the-game/installer and after game installed its ask me to install/copy GDI and NOD TS theme pack and i choose yes. And i open the themepack folder and there is two .theme extension file GDI and NOD. My question is, if i install this theme can it broke my windows 10? Or its fine to use them ?
    • By Baz
      Anyone still play Renegade? I used to love it, I was Baz on there or l3az.
    • By Divatox
      Hey there, i put the Tiberian Sun Remastered MOD and the GDI power plants doesn´t have the lights going down to up, how can i fix this detail?

To be as the normal TS? Thank you
    • By walker193
      The sound on the game is not working for me.  It starts out, but then very quickly goes away, completely muffled. 
    • By mpielke
      Good morning,
      first of all I have to admit that cncnet is a great work! I have been playing red alert in the late 1990s as a teenager and it is fun to play the same game with my kids now nearly 25 years later... I am currently upgrading my kids' computers from WinXP to Win10 and while red alert still runs fine on Win10, there is one minor issue that I am trying to get around now:
      The LAN cnc irc server (which is started when selecting the LAN modus on the launcher and no other server is running on the LAN) requires admin priviledges to be run. Now I do not want to grant these rights to my kids user accounts and I do not want to give the admin password to them for obvious reasons. One workaround would be to use the online mode whichs runs fine or to start red alert without the launcher but I am trying to fix this issue for me to benefit from the great work of the cncnet lobby.
      I do have a local IRC server up and running which I can use to connect using the online-modus (by setting the server in the server file). But I would like to set this server to be used when seleting the LAN-mode. The local IRC server I have is not the one from cnc as I have set it up on a small linux home server - I am not able to use the cnc irc server there as I do not want to change this linux system significantly (no .net, no mono, no wine). The current irc server is running in a docker image which works great without altering the system itself.
      So the question is: how do I tell the cncnet5 application to connect to a certain irc server (the local irc server) when selecting LAN mode?
      Best regards
      Martin