CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mythos91

Custom TS Mission not loading.

Hi there.

I am working on my second Singleplayer Mission for Tiberian Sun but I have hit a snag. It won't load it gets to "involving factions" in the level loading list and an internal error pops up. I thought I had set up the Houses correctly?

The layout of the map is done and I have done most of the trigger work finished ready to test but it won't load up.

Could anybody help us out. Please?

Regards.

nodmission2.map

Edited by Mythos91
Updated Map.

Hey :P

Tried to launch on Origin version = crash... I had this issue before and in order to fix it I needed to check whole map for small issues and eventually fixed it.

This also created except.txt file, so I suggest you start there.

Edited by LucasSK

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By dengus
      Does anyone have any tips on how to get Tiberian Sun to scroll smoothly when setting scroll to keyboard keys? I set scroll to wasd and the arrow keys and both times it will only scroll the screen a small amount and then stop.
    • By Denzel
      Hi All,
      I recently purchases CC Tiberian Sun on disk having played it as a kid some 15 years ago (ehhh). I Have tried the disk on 2 laptops. On my mums older laptop the game downloads but just doesnt work when I load it up. It asks for me to update however nothing happens.
      When i try on my newer laptop i get a OLEAUT32.DLL error which after a quick google i download an updated .d.ll  however this hasnt helped. Does anyone know how to get round the error? Do i need to configure anything on my laptop?
      I have downloaded the game from this website however it only partially fills the screen i would prefer to play through the disk.
      Thanks

• By YEETMAN
      tiberuim nothing spicy blue version.mpr So i created this map with finalsun i think it was. i just have trouble starting or letting the game pick it up for me to play it. Is there something im missing? is there something else i also need to do in order for it work?

• By bk57
      Finnaly learned to use SHP. editor and after cople of days of hard work made some new skins for Tiberian Sun
      They could be used on cncnet even after modifying files you will still be able to play multiplayer

Download: GDI sidec01.mix - Nod sidec02.mix
      Put them in "...TiberianSun_Online\MIX\put_here" replace "sidec01.mix" and "sidec02.mix".
      Backup files before in case you change your mind to use old ones after again. Enjoy!
      ____________GDI____________

___________Nod___________

Note: I found sample templates online all I had to do was photoshop for some time.
    • By default user
      Hi everyone,
      I know there several posts out there on Virtual Machine LAN networking, but I haven't come across any referencing VMware ESXi.  Was hoping I could start one.
      Here's what I'm trying to do...
      I have a ESXi host running vSphere 6.5.  On it are several VM guests running Windows 10 (build 1903).  All VMs are using VMNET3 virtual NICS, w/8GB RAM, and quad core vprocs.
      I'm having a heckuva time getting LAN networking to run for any CNC game (Dune 2000, TD, TS, RA - doesn't matter, symptoms are the same).
      On the VM, all games install successfully using the latest builds.  All will run without error too.  
      On the example below, I'm running Dune 2000.  As you can see in 'screenshot 1', it does not allow me to join or create a new game.  What's interesting is that the IRC client does not appear to load despite being previously installed.   The Windows firewall is turned off.

Now, by contrast, on a regular laptop - the same game installer will allow me to create a new game or join an existing one.
      I welcome your thoughts.