Another feat accomplished

Andy.

List of feats I've accomplished on this game:

• First and only player in CNCNET history to take rank 1 while going undefeated (50-0) ? :cnc4:
• First and only player to get Rank 1 on CNCNET with allied only
• First and only player to get b2b2b Rank 1 (3 months in a row) on CNCNET
• Most Rank 1s in YR XWIS and CNCNET history
June 2019:
• Finished rank 1,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 in the same month!

Edited by Andy.
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Losing one series to someone on a suspicious map pool doesn't mean much, that's why QM will always be the best indicator of the best player, all the maps that shouldn't be there are removed, and multiple series are played a month between everyone showing who is the best.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Legolas said:

except all the maps in the pool were qm maps

in QM you are not forced to play unbalanced maps, you can veto 7 maps, if the tournament had all 7 vetos done before the series then it would have been just like QM and fair.

• Upvote 1

I know you guys are trying to make me feel bad about losing a series but it doesn't really matter to me, as a QMer I play 4-5 series vs each player every month so losing one series just doesn't mean anything to me, in the end I always come out on top.

Here's what happened when me and Marko played a long series for rank 1, after that he NEVER played me for rank 1 again, instead Jeen and Zain would give him wins at end of month and then they would all avoid me on last day, but when I play other people while they avoid me they say I am pushing. :blink:

https://ladder.cncnet.org/ladder/1-2019/yr/player/mastervex

Note that Marko played almost 2x the games I did and I had 20% higher winrate than him.
our head to head that month 12-8

I will refer people to this post when they call me a pusher who "avoids Marko"

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Andy. said:

in QM you are not forced to play unbalanced maps, you can veto 7 maps, if the tournament had all 7 vetos done before the series then it would have been just like QM and fair.

the best player should always out play others, regardless of the map

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Legolas said:

the best player should always out play others, regardless of the map

Where were you when we spent weeks talking about the ladder map pool? Literally nobody said this during those arguments.

1 hour ago, dkeeton said:

Where were you when we spent weeks talking about the ladder map pool? Literally nobody said this during those arguments.

i don't check forums often i just saw a link to Andy saying bullshit in forums so i came here to disprove his lies.

imo, map pool for ladder should be in a way that all 3 factions (allied,sov,yuri) would have the same amount of favoring maps. having a lot of maps that favor a certain faction will make players of other factions lose interest in the qm and hence it becoming inactive. But that is not to say that any faction is unbeatable on any map. it can be harder but not impossible.

when we're talking about tournament games, we're looking for the best player in the game that can adapt to play against any faction as any faction on any map. i i think as long as there's a legit map pool there shouldn't be a single veto for anyone(which atm qm map pool doesn't look bad except for a few maps)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Legolas said:

i don't check forums often i just saw a link to Andy saying bullshit in forums so i came here to disprove his lies.

imo, map pool for ladder should be in a way that all 3 factions (allied,sov,yuri) would have the same amount of favoring maps. having a lot of maps that favor a certain faction will make players of other factions lose interest in the qm and hence it becoming inactive. But that is not to say that any faction is unbeatable on any map. it can be harder but not impossible.

when we're talking about tournament games, we're looking for the best player in the game that can adapt to play against any faction as any faction on any map. i i think as long as there's a legit map pool there shouldn't be a single veto for anyone(which atm qm map pool doesn't look bad except for a few maps)

Pretty clear that you're a low level player that doesn't play QM

Edited by Andy.
  • Upvote 1

On 7/8/2019 at 2:49 AM, Andy. said:

not sure winning FFGs is a feat, would appreciate it if you guys would stop spamming my thread.

calling a bet match a FFG? should i call korc to call you RETARD?

Edited by ZAIN

On 7/8/2019 at 2:19 AM, Andy. said:

not sure winning FFGs is a feat, would appreciate it if you guys would stop spamming my thread.

getting ranks in a manipulated ladder where someone pushes with 10 nicks daily doesn't seem to be a feat to me either

• Like 2