Ladder Map Pool Changes

KHANIVORE

Ladder Map Pool Changes  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Original Terrace or Vet Terrace?

2. 2. How many mod maps?

This poll is closed to new votes

for the millionth time for the reading impaired. durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i said i dont care about the veteran option being there, there should be both. but the fact that there isnt one singular official map on the ladder is sad. and that no mods. 

do i need to write it in crayon? 

1 minute ago, TRZ said:

for the millionth time for the reading impaired. durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i said i dont care about the veteran option being there, there should be both. but the fact that there isnt one singular official map on the ladder is sad. and that no mods. 

do i need to write it in crayon? 

We get it, you want stock maps. But you are going to have to live with the fact that the vet patch makes the game better and virtually everyone agrees. As is evident by this poll.

• Haha 1

then let them set it or have it in their map pool. i dont care lol, my point was more about the original maps not being included on the ladder. i cant think of any game where the tournament ladder has 0 official maps. they didnt include any, instead theres just a bunch of modified maps.

if you can find a single game ever where the tournament ladder has not a single official map for the game id be impressed. 

Edited by TRZ
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TRZ said:

then let them set it or have it in their map pool. i dont care lol, my point was more about the original maps not being included on the ladder. i cant think of any game where the tournament ladder has 0 official maps. they didnt include any, instead theres just a bunch of modified maps.

if you can find a single game ever where the tournament ladder has not a single official map for the game id be impressed. 

The official maps are on the ladder. Stop trying to claim that they aren't. The maps having built in game patch does not make them mod maps. Stop trying to alter reality

Terrace/Forest Fires/River Runs/Dueling Islands are all official maps

The Pit/Throwback/Area 51 = Balanced maps vastly superior to any official map

Tournament Rift/GSO/BBG= perfectly symmetrical  fair balanced 1v1 maps

You realize that your whole argument here is to add maps to the tournament that are unfair/unbalanced/broken?

• Sad 1