Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Asgard

RA3 campaign and coop ?

Question

Hi,

I've got 2 sons totally crazy about R&A (as i was a long time ago 😀). I've recently bought on steam a 2nd copy of RA3 to play on another computer.

I've succeeded in playing lan with hitachi but they would like to do the campaigns together.

Is it possible ?

2 computers on a same internet connection (WI/FI for one and RJ45 for the other)

Windows 8 and Windows 7.

For instance, both games are installed in steam repertories (on the Windows 8 one, it tooks me much pain 🤔to run RA3..).

Thanks for any help, have a nice day.

Arnaud.

2 answers to this question

Hi there,

CnCNet doesn't support Red Alert 3, you may find better luck asking the people over at CnC Online: https://cnc-online.net/en/ which does support RA3. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Rayko
      My apologies if I am asking in the wrong forum.
      So, since the last update of CNCnet for Yuri's revenge, the .exe files keep getting self deleted. 
      is there a way to fix this? anybody else is experiencing this issue?
    • By Jaycee
      Hello,

I am returning player for Red Alert 2, one of my favorite game from early 2000. I am ready to feel and experience the outstanding story this game has to offer, once again. The problem was am no longer use to playing less than 30fps. I was able to make the game run at 60fps and fast game speed through this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSX97YlzGRY&t=416s but it only run on "SKIRMISH" mode. not on campaign.

When I play the campaign the game is really slow and I'm only getting 49-55fps. Could someone please help me? I would really like to play this game again and I feel very nostalgic about it.

System:
      Window 10 64 bit
      i9 9900k
      EVGA GTX 1080 TI

Thank you!

• By Fine Cigar
      Afternoon,
      When I stream live to twitch via Xsplit gamecaster, I need to fully restart my computer once 1 game ends in order for CNCNET to remain active. Otherwise it shuts down and when I go into the app again, it goes to the updates downloading message and closes down.
      Do you know what could be causing this?
      Dan
    • By Productions
      I am making a mod for Tiberian Sun, but I need a file which I cannot find in my directory. I have no GameOptions.ini, and cannot find a way to add more factions to the game, so does CnCNet come with the file? Or do I have to download it elsewhere?
    • By Grant
      Would you add cash to a monthly ladder pool?  It could be as low as a $2 entry to be able to compete, top 10 to compete for top 3 prizes?