[CC] RaVaGe

Ladder Tester
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

8990 profile views

[CC] RaVaGe's Achievements

1. It's a good idea. However, for more active games I'd prefer if players decayed out of the top 10, as it seems unreasonable for players to just play enough games and just wait for the month to end.
  2. @MoamenMagdy are you sure this is not for Red Alert 2?
  3. I got the tunnels working, made tunnels on urban, placed them according to the above tutorial by original poster and then used the "MapTool" to "Fix tunnels".
  4. Just switch to linux such as Fedora or Ubuntu, its free, modern and works on old computers.
  5. @GrantAdd categories for the ladder prize pools of each game? RA1, TS, RA2, YR?
  6. The client speed options correspond to the in game speed options. The game was designed to be played at lower speed and lower resolutions. Since players started using high resolutions, playing as Allied became more difficult because they could easily see any splits on the screen and prepare counters, while before they had to pan the map constantly to find em. Lastly stop arguing with a theory guru who loses to most average players.
  7. Right now we have a handful of active community streamers that should be advertised there to be fair as they do a good job and put in a lot of work.
  8. Why not just have vetted streamers with guidelines on what to avoid?
  9. These guides should be added to CnCNet @Grant
  10. I recommend using Final Alert 2 SP (Extended) for mapping. To install download Final Alert 2 from here : How to make RA2 & YR maps - Final Alert 2 Tutorial Then download the SP addon from Release [RELEASE] Build20210211 (1.4.0.1) · secsome/FA2sp (github.com) and extract the FA2SP.dll into the installation directory of FA2.
  11. Should store auto ally pre-sets in mpmaps.ini Perhaps something like... [mapsection] AutoAllyLvR=1A,2B,3A,4B AutoAllyTvB=1A,2A,3B,4B Where you get the info as a string and disassemble it for the logic.
  12. This will break some of the original game functionality and cause bugs.