Rule braker

Hungry Mike

False. If its a team game, you would call it a team game. FFA therefore doesnt mean no rules, it means you play all vs all, you of course can focus on certain players to win, if there now the strongest, but you cant just simply team up with others to single out players, that would be a teamgame.

What's with the funny look... it's FFA, anything goes. How would you make it "fair" and "by the rules"? Have everyone split their armies evenly between all players and only let them use those units against those opponents?

People can just attack whom they like, so even if there's no alliance, there's always going to be tactical decisions to choose who you attack.

FFA, Free For All. Means that all are free to decide what they do.

And they decided to team up to go against you.

You should feel honoured instead.

It is a different story when you do 2v2. And it turns out to be a 3v1. But still. Why would you join those matches.
Just to complain about them? Get over with it. Don't join. They might team up because they don't want you there.

Either beat them, when they team up against you. Or simply don't join their matches.

No, ffa doesnt mean they are free to decide what they do.

Are they free to use cheats?

Are they free to use bugs?

Are they free to outlag the game on purpose?

Are they free to team up, despite playing a non-teamgame? Please explain me then, why ffa doesnt mean diplomacy game.

The answer is no. FFA doesnt mean no rules, it means no teamgame. If you play teamgame, you therefore brake the rules and LOSE the game. Its simple.

But maybe you need legal knowledge to get that. 99 % havent got that kind of knowledge, so that explains the painfully wrong remarks here. Its sadening tho to see that even you guys feel free to team up against others on FFA. Maybe they should teach people basic law in school these days, so they can atleast use basic logic on things like that.

Yeah, there's no rules in FFA. You just made that up because you felt that it was unfair. FFA has no rules.
As I was saying, how would you police it; by getting people to spit their attacking force evenly between other players?....

Then you just drew a line and said that it's the rule, that it's rule breaking if they choose to not attack someone from the start... well what about the other extreme; if you put a lot of your resources into knocking out a particular player (what's the difference between not attacking one player or attacking ONLY one other player?). You're a bit of a cheeser, you must have done this, no?

FFA has no rules, because it's impossible to police it. It's not a competitive mode of play.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

This is more of an attitude issue if someone purposely 2v1 or 3v1 you in FFA. That notorious nike guy is well known for doing that if he dislikes somebody, especially if you just beat him in 1v1 and you happen to join an ffa the next game with him there. He will do it when you are busy fighting someone else, even if he has to cross the map to get you. He doesn't care if the other 2 players next to his base destroys him because he doesn't really care about the game, he's a troll and his mission is to troll 2v1 the targeted player.

Me, hashton and another player 3v1 him before because of this. I saw how silly it was to 3v1 him in an FFA game but I had no regrets doing it on him since he deserved it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ore_truck said:

This is more of an attitude issue if someone purposely 2v1 or 3v1 you in FFA. That notorious nike guy is well known for doing that if he dislikes somebody, especially if you just beat him in 1v1 and you happen to join an ffa the next game with him there. He will do it when you are busy fighting someone else, even if he has to cross the map to get you. He doesn't care if the other 2 players next to his base destroys him because he doesn't really care about the game, he's a troll and his mission is to troll 2v1 the targeted player.

Me, hashton and another player 3v1 him before because of this. I saw how silly it was to 3v1 him in an FFA game but I had no regrets doing it on him since he deserved it.

Yeah. Hes just an rule braking a**! Nice to hear that. Was he ANGRY, after you trolled him? Hahaha :D