Chem got banned

Hungry Mike

Chem is banned again. With his ban, he cant organize his games well and our whole TD community has to suffer for it.

My question: How long will he be banned in game and how long will he be banned in forum?

Hes a rat, we all know that (:D), but Mash, Byaly and all others bag you to lift his ban. He learned his lesson!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't think that people wanting to play against anyone should mean that they get less punishment for breaking rules. Popularity should not come into it. That's the only fair way to have rules.
Maybe he should just ACTUALLY learn his lesson and stop doing things that get you banned. It's not actually that hard.

• Upvote 3

Just now, AchromicWhite said:

I don't think that people wanting to play against anyone should mean that they get less punishment for breaking rules. Popularity should not come into it. That's the only fair way to have rules.
Maybe he should just ACTUALLY learn his lesson and stop doing things that get you banned. It's not actually that hard.

Neither should the rank decide the punishment. Imagine someone calls you gay 6 times in a video and then bans you for winning a game. Not nice!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, OnePostPony said:

Neither should the rank decide the punishment. Imagine someone calls you gay 6 times in a video and then bans you for winning a game. Not nice!

That has nothing to do with this situation and is another situation which you're upset about.

1. I don't know the ins and outs of such a situation, and am not willing to take your word for it.
2. I'm not the judge/mod, I'm just adding my 2c of philosophy to the situation. (if you read my other comment, you'll see that it wasn't a personal attack against anyone, and stayed on the topic of the thread and question at hand).
3. If you have an issue with someone's behaviour, you should bundle the evidence and bring it to another mod and get that sorted, or learn to just live with the fact that it happened, and just move on. Else this just goes on forever, with no purpose.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I already did that 1 year ago, but noone cared. You dont have to take my word for it, you just had to watch a certain video from a friend of yours (who has it of course now deleted, because it was a too devestating kind of defeat).

So to clear it up: What i want to know is, is Chem permanently muted or just for time?

• Like 1

On 8/1/2019 at 7:56 PM, OnePostPony said:

I already did that 1 year ago, but noone cared. You dont have to take my word for it, you just had to watch a certain video from a friend of yours (who has it of course now deleted, because it was a too devestating kind of defeat).

So to clear it up: What i want to know is, is Chem permanently muted or just for time?

So I just have to watch a deleted video. OK, cool. Again, it really doesn't matter, that's off topic anyway, as I was saying.

Anyway, for your question... that's not really a community question, you need to get in touch with the mods over that. Being public with it only serves to bring out the public judges.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

We have now January 2020. He got a ban for 7 months now. Its time to get over! Even tho hes a traitor and acts sometimes very selfish, its time for mercy. We are all sinners in our ways! Its just not fun to shittalk with him and he cant respond. I propose you atleast lift his game talk ban.

I mean: After 2 years, i now respect Ferret again and forgot about the trouble before; its time to move on. Look at Zizou, who constantly tries to debase Phil in the game lobby; he only gets punishments from 1-7 days. Compared to that, Chem is an angel. Or look at the TS community: We always shit talk a little bit... but the day after it, its all forgotten.

And if he behaves badly again, you can just ban him again.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...