CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OnePostPony

Should Joe Kucan play Kane in a TD remaster again?

What i want to know:

Will there be new high quality videos for the TD remaster?

Will Joe Kucan play our Messiah (Kane) again?

And who wants him to play Kane again?

I lovvvvve Joe Kucan and his amazing work. Please let him play Kane again and make new high qualitiy videos! The remaster will gain much attention because of it. :)

I doubt they'll remake the briefing videos. It'd be a mess, old man Kane, haha.

They MIGHT remake the cut scenes with the battles. Even SC:BW Remastered, with everything they got in that game, didn't have remastered cut scenes.

49 minutes ago, AchromicWhite said:

It'd be a mess, old man Kane, haha.

:P. Now you laugh, GDi infidel, but when our Messiah returns, you all will be frightened again! :D  xD

50 minutes ago, AchromicWhite said:

They MIGHT remake the cut scenes with the battles. Even SC:BW Remastered, with everything they got in that game, didn't have remastered cut scenes.

Yeah, that would be nice. Remake the flame tank scene please! With extra loud screams 😛

Oh, no no. I love my same Kane time... I just don't think you'll get a better briefing scene from having new videos.
My bet is that they'll maybe up the sound quality, and maybe use some modern tech to smooth some stuff out... but then, as I said, BW didn't even seem to take that route, regarding cinematics. 

Seriously though, he's getting greyer, haha
https://scontent.fchc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/50248135_10155979228403730_5017122225271078912_n.jpg

I don't think they could have the flame tank actually burning people in a cut scene, without raising the rating on the game. Could be wrong, though.

Joe Kucan (Kane) surprisingly still looks the same to me, but Eric Gooch (Seth) had really aged. I don't mind they reused the cutscenes, nobody can replace the late Eric Martin (General Shepard).