MOGA - MAKE OBELISKS GREAT AGAIN

Hungry Mike

You know, one player of the TS community lovvvvvvves Obelisks...

I mean look at them, dont they look sweet and innocent? And they are big!

They are good as they are. But GDI has such an adventage over Nod that i propose someone would make a mod to make the Obelisks even stronger:

a) They should need much less energy in WW maps.

b) Make a movable Obelisk unit, so that they can be moved on the map.

c) Change the colour of the laser attack to the colour of the player.

d) Increase the scream volume of the grilled infantery by 2.

What do you think about these changes? Wouldnt that be nice? :D

A, easily done with [NAOBEL]Power=

B, already done that a while ago oblisklol.gif.9702c22ce485ef00729593f7cddbd75a.gif

C, thats easy, quick [LaserFire] 's color edit 

D, Volume louder not possible, but can change to any other scream or sound (CHECK TIBSUN.MIX>sounds.mix with xcc mixer to find your sound)

You have to put the code edits in a map and play that map lol. And i do agree it'd be cool if its u deployable!

Im on my phone rn ask me later if u want me to give u the codes

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Sounds great, Holland :D. But i am to lazy (and clueless when it comes to programming) to do it myself. Maybe make an option in the game lobby to make Obelisks moveable?

Thanks a lot! Imagine light blue laser shots from an Obelisk at an extremely screaming inf on an ice map :D. That would be like drinking cold fanta in a hot day.

11 hours ago, Tibermach said:

fck it lets have walking sams too... 

basically u just want a deployable scorpion tank for nod

Look how frightened GDI is, when they hear Obelisks could be moveable... :D

And WeaponX: Sounds great! XD

Edited by OnePostPony
  • Like 1

Vet/Balance patch buffs obelisk a bit to where its actually worth using, but definitely still not over-powered.  I would love to add the ability for it to be deployed / un-deployed, but people already have a hard time accepting such minor changes as it is.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Holland said:

$5 paypal

:P Hahaha. Exploiting my love for obelisks... how dare you! xD

6 hours ago, Humble said:

Vet/Balance patch buffs obelisk a bit to where its actually worth using, but definitely still not over-powered.  I would love to add the ability for it to be deployed / un-deployed, but people already have a hard time accepting such minor changes as it is.

They are good on giants, where you have energy. But in WW maps, you cant afford them, with few exceptions.

On 8/26/2019 at 12:47 AM, Humble said:

Lol 

And whens the scrin going to be added as a faction? What's on your plans humbline year 2021 scrin return to TS? 

what's the new name for your TS mod anyway? TS Vet/Bal?  

Humble never said anything about changing the game. He just buffed few units a tiny bit. 

You just cant handle it.

But then again you are delusional, and making your own story?

God are you like this IRL, one china man beats you up, all of them must be aggressive ninjas?

Jumping to conclusion like you are doing now with vet and humble.

Bro stop making stories...

Humble nor me, or any1 decent ever said, obelisk should be deploy able?

Lets make it crystal clear : The current VET changes are all that needs to be adjusted,  not more not less.  Are you unsure, go read about the changes and to which units? Before jumping to conclusions wtf

Edited by Weaponx

3 hours ago, Tibermach said:

Lol 

And whens the scrin going to be added as a faction? What's on your plans humbline year 2021 scrin return to TS? 

what's the new name for your TS mod anyway? TS Vet/Bal?  

Honestly this post shows why it's so hard to take you seriously and why I don't respond to you most of the time, no point.  *Hands tiber a joint*

• Like 1
  • Check 1

I agree that patches shouldnt be forced, but mods should be allowed to make. So i dont like the vet balance "patch", but as a mod, its ok.

And, WeaponX: Any decent person with taste, with a heart would love to see Obelisks being deployable. It would be fun :D. As well as changing the colour of the laser shot into the player's colour.

There are indeed so many ideas and preferences, what i really like to see in the client tho, is a checkbox "Enable Mod..." when the host enables it, he can choose mods to be inserted in the game. And then for example when you join the game, u can see what the host has set, like:

Mods enabled:
- Undeployable Oblisks
- Vet patch 2.45
- Map revealed
- Power mod

Or any approved/popular mod, and perhaps a custom mod.
Now THAT would be some cool stuff.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Holland said:

There are indeed so many ideas and preferences, what i really like to see in the client tho, is a checkbox "Enable Mod..." when the host enables it, he can choose mods to be inserted in the game. And then for example when you join the game, u can see what the host has set, like:

Mods enabled:
- Undeployable Oblisks
- Vet patch 2.45
- Map revealed
- Power mod

Or any approved/popular mod, and perhaps a custom mod.
Now THAT would be some cool stuff.

SO TRUE!
Very nice idea! I am all for it! :D

Thaha, i enjoy giants only if its a short game. Rushing is all i do in giants, even with nod, 9 x outta 10 my rush succeeds. 
Giants is too lame of a gameplay to consider it real gaming, and the elite pro's are too good to play with. I don't ever see them come together and work things out, so i just keep modding, its fun by it self.

ANYWAY!.... Ok I'll add the undeployable oblisk to a map, which map? Giants? 

To make the undeployable work, the structure have to be given the rule: IsJuggernaut=yes or TickTank=yes, but by doing so, it is impossible to sell it. But i don't really see it as a problem.

Edited by Holland
  • Like 1