A TRENDING CRITICAL BUG REPORT

Tutankhamun

for who responsible of fixing this bug i just post this here to let you guys know what is going on in CnCnet nowadays. Why? This community needs love, so i do.

As far as i know people are doing this bug for a purpose to get free money from nothing (sometimes useful though) for example selling your unecessary lazy miner will do so. i hope i am right place to posting this here 

The Soviet side gets the most effective benefit from selling a unit if you have industrial plant.

its like grinding mcv exploit most people when get YURI and SOVIET side they build industrial plant and grinder and then make alot of mcv for 2,250$ grinding it for 3,000$. +750$ income from only just building a unit! You gonna have fast and cheaper mcv if you have more war factories, think about your income and ruining other player's game. just think about it

HE IS A PRO BUG MAKER THAT YOU SHOULD SEE HOW HE IS DOING IT! CLICK HERE TO SEE ENTIRE EXPLANATION OF THIS BUG!

i have also created gifs for you so check out to copy it for somewhere else

posted image

posted image

for who those who did not click that link ill just leave here

Edited by Tutankhamun
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, cypher said:

wow. is this real? do you get the full money back? should be fixed imho...? @McPwny @Grant

yes it is real and you get %100 money back from anything. think about industrial plant that reduces cost and refund still %100

9 hours ago, a1nthony said:

This was a super old glitch, i thought would’ve been patched out by now. Didn’t know about the miner one but the wall behind Kirov was pretty common knowledge at one point. Craziness! 

yeah the bug was familar to red alert's sandbag bug

• Check 1