Top 20 players since returning

Willow

Yet u sit here and are clearly getting worked up over someone that u don't even rate ? If he was new u wouldn't be getting so worked up. Hard fact is he has beaten u with specs and u are yet to beat him more than once in a row. So it's ripping u up that this guy can return to ts and humiliate you on the only thing in your life that seems to matter lol.

just accept some people used to own this game (and kinda still do even after a huge break)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive beat him 9x in a row, it was documented on tahj.cncnet.org rofl

why is it not 1 top tier player thinks benny is elite not 1?

i get worked up because A i believe you are probably benny, and if not doesnt matter i dont like liars. its same shit as btzg back in the day.

i swear on my sons life, and my unborn child i am 12-3 vs benny, his wins being vs my top right nod, or with apc engs

i would not swear on my kids life u fucking doofus if i was lying

what we are witnessing here is Ts history... about 5 years after the game died.

the facts: benny returns after a big break, beats u...

you got angry... as you are probably top 5 out of 15 players who still remain and want to re him... he obviously does some weird rush strat that fucks you up, infront of some people, and you have gone into massive over-rage.  you publicly challenge him on forums, he comes on, accepts, beats you, and your STILL calling him out, when hes not even replying!!

its absolutely hilarious how worked up u are getting, but the facts remain he has gotten the better of u.

maybe next time u win him 12x in a row (i know for a fact this didnt happen) make ss's, or videos, like you normally do vs everyone else (corpsmakr)

benny > trz