Top 20 players since returning

Willow

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just because you're a mod here doesn't mean that your name is known in the ts community. being a mod doesn't negate the fact that you're being a hypocrite.

Oh, wow. "known" in "the ts community". Maybe you know names like PD and Hyper, in your TS community, then? We're not players, we're hackers and programmers... you know, the people allowing you people to play games that are more than 15 years old and have no official support whatsoever. I'm also a moderator in the cncnet lobby whenever I feel like it.

There. I'm sticking out my own e-penis to measure along with you guys. Now I'm a hypocrite :P

rofl c0rpsmakr lying? i didnt make up shit nor did i lose once in last 5 games. half the games i was nod too vs your gdi. one game i even messed around n made electric fence and like 10 cyborgs as nod and still won with ko. yes some of games i made harv bombs. others you just die easy to powerplay or few disr. LOL dont make shit up noob, plenty more ss if necessary.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

tyx2a6uah

image.jpg

image.jpg

HAHA couldnt keep me banned for more than 12 hours  :roll: :roll: :roll: guess im his only competition since nobody else good is left and everyone else is decent? oh wait i won again. 6-0

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

he made wolvs and medic at one point by accident lol classic sign of shook syndrome.

It's awesome how good these guys (you guys) are.

Though sometimes i feel threaten if i enter a game with these players, I have to proof that I'm good and get all kinda questions like 'how does a titan walk n shoot'  lol

The time we had the last tournament i spent time practicing and became quite good, made it third in the tournament.

Though I think I'm good, compared to that list of players, i still suck. I just really like making maps  :D

• 2 months later...

These lists are pointless. It's always a biased view based on someones like/dislike towards to certain players.

We all know Kapa is #1 over the last 10 years. Fact due to his consistency,

In my (biased) opinion Seb was better than Kapa alot of the time but had games where he was worse than Mola....

For recent players. There isn't anyone playing right now that makes me want to try and compete with because there is no competition. The usual suspects will always be at the top because the ts world plateaued a long time ago and everyone is at that point where they wont get better  because they have no creativity or imagination to try new tactics and strategies.

And for the people that are considered good, the plays they make are the same over and over, but most of the players don't know how to defend and therefore die.

All in all, there is probably 5 good players on, the rest are average, borderline absolute ****.

I might play a few more games and come back with a list just for the nostalgia of old, catch me as GoldenBoy.

mega was up until like 2009, then kapa came along :P. but yeah, everything you just said, dan, ive already repeated 300 times on these stupid topics but people continue to rehash them hoping to see their names in these lists after everyone that was good competition has left. most people that join games would still be getting kicked if the amount of good players would be even as high as it was in 2008 (which was still basically dead).

• 5 months later...

You need to stop doing drugs, C0rps. They're making you weak. TS isn't Rocky 4 where you can shoot yourself up, then be unstoppable like Ivan Drago. This isn't the eighties anymore. You need to be clear-minded. I remember in 2012 when you used to be able to win against Trz just as much as he'd win against you. So this standard of play from you in recent years is UNACCEPTABLE. Continue to play in this manner, and you'll no longer be considered among the elite few.

By the way, in Hard Reset when at the end of the fourth level, you come across a building called Peace Corps, is that your house??????? I mean it does take place in the year 2436, meaning you'll be long gone by then, but maybe it's a sign that you'll get your TS skills back eventually, and the Peace Corps building will be erected as a monument to your TS success. Or maybe I'm wrong and you'll just save a helpless village from an attacking dragon or something.

false he could never beat me like i beat him. in 2012 actually i made a fake log and a fake Aol Instant Messenger account, and namehid successfully for a few weeks, and had c0rps fooled. he told mikerara f4kemammy i was the best player he'd seen in years. and then he found out it was me and changed story lol

false he could never beat me like i beat him. in 2012 actually i made a fake log and a fake Aol Instant Messenger account, and namehid successfully for a few weeks, and had c0rps fooled. he told mikerara f4kemammy i was the best player he'd seen in years. and then he found out it was me and changed story lol

But MichaelRaRa was the best player to ever play the game. Bah, I can't find any exclamation marks to copy and paste for the end of that sentence. But ya, he was better than anyone who had ever played before. Trying to beat him was like when Ryu and Ken tried to beat M. Bison at the end of Street Fighter 2 The Animated Movie.

I remember when FakeMammy was my clanmate named MutantRab. I told him, SON, YOU'LL NEVER BE THE BEST, PLAYING WITH US MOD MAP CLOWNS. YOU NEED TO MOVE ONWARD, AND GO TO TS. I never expected he actually would go to TS, and start beating Stefor and Schaf regularly in practice.

In This Thread: a bunch of idiots comparing e-penises.

Keep it for the chat lobby, sheesh :P

they're all photoshopped....

Indeed  :dry:

Very close to locking this festering hellhole, people... and any similar threads that spring up after it.

This goes for anyone, i give ts lessons for the low cost of only 65$/half hour.

I am the only player in history to make the best player of all time (obviously TRZ) recon several times vs me

-_-

I get the feeling you're Wuss, because I remember back in the day when wuss and trz would have 10 hour 1v1s on Terrace, expanding all over the map, until your bases covered your whole respective halves of the map. And then you'd keep each other at bay at the middle of the map with huge walls of titans, RPGs and EMP cannons, going the full vertical length of the map. Then eventually all the tiberium fields would regrow, so you'd end up expanding all the way back to your original base positions to harvest your first tiberium fields again, and then eventually the games would suffer internal errors, without a clear winner being decided. Talk about tragic.

I am the only player in history to make the best player of all time (obviously TRZ) recon several times vs me

I don't think any "best player of all time" would stoop to disconnecting. Heck, on cncnet there isn't even any difference since there's no ladder :P

I don't think any "best player of all time" would stoop to disconnecting. Heck, on cncnet there isn't even any difference since there's no ladder :P

Lurker90k was the best on FS, and the only time he ever lost, he brought the whole game down in a rage by hacking it. Not only that, but the loss only happened because his ally died fast on Tiberium Forest, making it a 2v1 with Lurker against Nautica and Foreva1st. Lurker destroyed Frz's con yard, war, barracks and pads too, and Nautica attacked Lurker with everything he had including mass bans, but Lurker survived with his con yard on 1 block of health. He was just about to win, when suddenly a tiberium fiend ran into his base and finished his yard off.