Top 20 players since returning

Willow

Returned to tiberian sun about 2 weeks ago and have been amazed at how good some of the players are (note - with anti cheat enabled) and have been gathering information on who the top players are, some of whom i haven't even heard of.

Feel welcome to add players or make your own lists, this is what i've seen from playing countless forest fires and terrace games.  Heres the top guys that stood out for me

Corpsmakr

Carnage

finecigar

Trz

hondata

kapa371

phenomena

powerush

spawn1uk

[ofa]yongbo

nemesis

sky

tsplayer

alexz

dlzz

mikegoesmad

felipexx

sudnevo

probably more i have missed or not played with- but the skill level seems to have improved drastically since i last came on - must be something to do with being able to spec games and players are learning a lot more from eachother.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Returned to tiberian sun about 2 weeks ago and have been amazed at how good some of the players are (note - with anti cheat enabled) and have been gathering information on who the top players are, some of whom i haven't even heard of.

Feel welcome to add players or make your own lists, this is what i've seen from playing countless forest fires and terrace games.  Heres the top guys that stood out for me

Corpsmakr

Carnage

finecigar

Trz

hondata

kapa371

phenomena

powerush

spawn1uk

[ofa]yongbo

nemesis

sky

tsplayer

alexz

dlzz

mikegoesmad

felipexx

sudnevo

probably more i have missed or not played with- but the skill level seems to have improved drastically since i last came on - must be something to do with being able to spec games and players are learning a lot more from eachother.

guys in red i own easy. a few of those guys really good. i have to be lucky to win.

Corpsmakr

Carnage

finecigar

Trz

hondata

kapa371

phenomena

powerush

spawn1uk

[ofa]yongbo

nemesis

sky

tsplayer

alexz

dlzz

mikegoesmad

felipexx

sudnevo

The ones arent crossed are decent. The crossed ones are newbs.  Finecigar, Nemesis, Carnage, Trz, Honda, in that order are the best on this list.

• 2 weeks later...

pfff. mola is good, but im def better.

proper list

=

kapa371 (def best)

carnage (sometimes, totally unreliable, excuse maker, blames weed, but is good)

c0rpsmakr (total noob, makes excuses also, always bunks, same bo, no creativity)

TRZ

finecigar

me and cigar like same level

then i dunno who

like mola and honda maybe

but they arent same level as rest. tight4lif prob elite 2v2 way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The propper list of top players:

Kapa

Ray

Finecigar

Carnage

Trz

Mola

Corps

Grey

Sky

YoungBO (Xsweden)

Tight

But there is a difference in 1v1 and 2v2.

Carnage might have gd 1v1 but tends to get crushed in 2v2. Depending on his team mate.

Example: I month ago or so i played in a 2v2 ter : Me Trz Kapa and Greyhonda. We actuelly took random teams and me+whoever won. I won 3/3 games with kapa, grey and trz as partners.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

still making up numbers and lying, ps i like your new terrible strategy of not expanding and bunking in main and throwing every unit you can and still losing... still drudging up old top 10 topics in an attempt to make yourself look relevant here. enjoy being banned from every game for your idiotic cocky mouth yet again until the ladder is made.

Sorry.

In This Thread: a bunch of humorless idiots comparing e-penises.  :dry:

who are you calling people an idiot when you are..... well you're not even known here.

Two rows below my name. Forum title. Check it :P

If you don't know who I am, that's your own problem, really. But without me, CnCNet probably wouldn't even exist beyond a small experiment to play C&C95 online.