Top 20 players since returning

Willow

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good players have stopped playing or are playing less (Mola, Kapa, Ray, T1ght4life etc).

The ones that still play regularly and I believe are consistently (but not always) a league above are...

Carnage

TRZ

Phenonema (Nod)

i work long hours and usually not in the mood for intense 1v1 terrace games....usually prefer chill 6ers or 8ers these days where I can just fuck around lol

Welcome to the dark side..... you have become what you have despised..  XD

• 4 weeks later...

this topic has been done more times than you've deferred talking about the ladder system on cncnet. it's redundant and pointless, there aren't enough players to worth mentioning in a "top players list". so yes, i think that a topic that has been beaten into the ground on a game with fewer good players than can be counted on one hand should indeed be closed.

• 2 weeks later...

prieststs u are a troll. you were never good at ts, you arent good at ts now, you dont know half of what youre talking about. just stop posting. se3nez keeps resetting the damn ladder, but if u can archive find it, there was me beating benny99, BenNy, [ig]Benny, him on his fake Rule log, Rectanglez, etc all his logs, documented on ladder. i even namehid and beat him on Remajnz log twice.

U can't make up stats ive lost so much respect for you benny is such a nice guy and a very strong player I've seen him beat you and make it look easy I have also been told how he's beaten u with specs more times than u have beaten him how u can resort to say u have beaten him on a name hide is making you look like a dick.

Top 5  1v1 / 2on2 September 2015 :-

Carnage

Grey

Benny

Corpsmakr

Trz (though your 2on2 lets u down )

i have a winning record vs everyone on that list except ollie, and we are dead even.

like 25-25

c0rps maybe close.

benny doesnt even contend as hes lost like 11 of 14 games.

grey has better record.

i only consider ollie, c0rps

you are either benny himself or a giant fucking liar, as ive only ever played with log busteruk one time. benny has not nor will he ever beat me more than i beat him, nor will it be easy. he beat my tr nod, struggling all the way with many watchers, and 2 games he has apc engd my cy. that is it.

priest i dont need to make up shit. ive made my topic and now he will dodge me. you are a gigantic fucking moron if you believe anything benny says.

also

lol i never said i namehid to beat benny. i dont need to namehide to beat anyone.

you said " how u can resort to say u have beaten him on a name hide is making you look like a dick. "

funny as benny has tried on rectanglez, memememe, rule (faking another player), heineken (faking another player), igbenny, probenny etc.

all tehse diff logs hes lost on most trying to hide pretending to be a noob