Banned?

Cnicolas

he lives at my grandparents lol , he rarley comes here to play

He was on every night using offensive language and harassing other players for hours at a time. And I mean every night! 

I love the old "It was not me, it was my brother" excuse.  It is right up there with "the dog ate my homework".

With the execption of Pete, I cannot tell you how peaceful the last week has been on CnCnet with his unexpected absence.

Your "bro" had two chances and blew it a third time. Yes, this topic is gold!

So Cnick managed to do it all from the comfort of being away from Grandma's house on such a rare bases only adds to my knowledge that I did the right thing.

And what if grandma suddenly goes missing? Would this be his excuse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzV9DIL_vrM

I think if any ban, it should not be permanent, and take heart, you cannot say you've always been just.

The powers that be were more than just. He is only been banished for a single month.

Heart was taken and forgiveness will be granted.

Praise be to Kane.

cNick:

Hello my friends, and dear conspirators. Some may call me “old fashioned”, crude, and even remotely unstable. These are all true. However what is not true, is the power of one word. I simply can not grasp the meaning behind the intricate pain which you all must feel, the weakness of allowing other people to get the better of yourselves. I am here to help, I am always here to help you all, get better, because you are very ill, very sick indeed. Please allow me to cast you a tale.

As you look inside your fridge, before preparing your morning cup of coffee, or perhaps tea, as coffee in the morning would be too vile, you will notice that the milk bag is either not present in its container, or worse yet, doesn't have holes pocked in it (If you're an American, replace milk bag with carton. ). Anger festers within your heart, pain soaks inside of your eyes, as the very sight of what you have witnessed is diabolical in nature. You are, angry. YOU, are ANGRY. But instead of letting anger get the best of you, because you can not control the milk bag, you should come to understand that the person before you, who forgot to poke the holes, simply forgot, and did not do this to antagonize you, but merely, did not think of you. Did not think of you. Does this frighten you? To know that you are not the centre of the World? If I may, my friends, I believe you have symptoms of narcissism (A personality disorder which festers itself by the constant need of approval), and Anger Management Issues.

You see, when a word is typed, it has no meaning except for the letters which are placed, and even then, the meaning is entirely subjective. So why would you allow yourself to be controlled by other peoples actions? Why would you give ME, the POWER, to control YOU? Does this seem reasonable? Does this seem rationale? Since we have discussed the effects of you distributing your power into my hands, I will now tell you of something which happens to all powerful people. They become corrupt. Your power has made ME CORRUPT, and has TURNED ME, into... A monster. If there is anyone in this room who needs to be banned for reasons of racism, it must be you, because you have corrupted me with your weakness and powerlessness.

What is the point of this? In short, I am trying to explain to you how insane you all must be... For in the mist of the classic philosopher, has arisen a new form of troll, the "Anti troll". I must warn you of these disgruntled little men, for they are like goblins, and will take all of your money, steal your liberties and plague your moral values... These goblins, are devious as they are fox like, cunning in their ability to antagonize and to rip away our very nature of what is America. I must simply warn you all, of these monsters', for the in the midst of one monster, lies the wake of new beast.

cNick have good writting skills, indeed.

His crime do not cancel YOUR crime, by the way. :)

You seem confused. Aside from mistaking his nonsensical rants as writing skills, there is no "his crime" vs "your crime."

There is only a thread in the forums created by someone who was caught twice violating community guidelines and after pleading for another chance, continued his intolerance and got banned a third time for essentially the same thing.

While there is comedic value in the thread, it is at the expense of its author.

Cnick: I simply do not understand, what is happening. I simply cannot grasp the meaning of this...

Let me ask you this... What is racism? Because I simply do not see how I was racist, or how I even harassed anyone... If there is one person who has harassed anyone in this forum, it is Spookycow and his possibly homosexual goons. I am a man of the bible, a whole hearted, American, and I believe in the values of freedom of speech. How dare you, insult me, antagonize me, and then harass me with your fascist fingers. I will therefore start a post, about this post, demonstrating why you aught to be banned, for your charges are surely worst then mine.

I admit cnick can probably write a book but these cncnet guys have been doing this for a long time and not once ive seen someone come in and be as rude as cnick.  Not only is he rascist but some of the shit he says in his gamerooms is xxx, just shit i dont need to see when im gaming.  I dont give a shit if hes not polite i do care if hes a racist and talks a lot of nasty shit im not gonna repeat on here.  Ps use your writing skills for good, shit you can write.