Harassment

SupaFly

Question

I have already posted this subject in another area but I think this area that might be were I really need to post this. I and others have been harassed by Nodrescue for some time now and I feel this needs to be seen bye an admin from CnC. Please take a look at this screen shot and hopefully  you will want to get this problem handled. People like this are only going to push people away from enjoying a service that CnC is trying to provide. Thank you

WEll well well, Nodrescue is at it again Take a look at this. This second screen shot was taken today 1/26/15.

Nodrescue_3.jpg.fe3ea0ddb04b07c82f0406525008ebb0.jpg

Nodrescue_4.jpg.9c7740600e03dd2a9eb99e6d758ca584.jpg

21 answers to this question

:dry:

1851a2bcc1c165b03744b6d86ee1512d.jpg

Making additional pylons... I mean topics about this, won't help you.

Just

use

the

ignore

button

If he joins YOUR game, kick him.

If he returns under another account, then make screens of that. And still kick him.

Kick >>> his time to have to rejoin under another name and search for your room.

If he doesn't give up, turn the tables...???

You return under another account. You join his game. You go either in his team or you leave immidiately in game. When in his team, force fire his base.

After force firing his base, call it karma.

Then rejoin under another account. Repeat. Untill he posts about you on this forum. :)

Or do some burns:

interesting-facts-text-elite-daily-6-1.jpg

And post those.

If you are not that kind of person that is sort of "evil", then try this advice:

kreachercompassion.jpg

Complement him on his endurance. And applaus him on his believe in karma.

(if an admin asks, I will delete ;) )

So basically what your saying is we all should just accept pricks like this and assume that the community will be fine with it? The way you are reacting to my post almost seems like your assuming I have been complaining about this guy non stop for months. People like you are not a solution to an issue like this, your part of the problem and when you just ignore pricks like Nodrescue, it will only take away from what CnC is trying to accomplish. Take a look at how many posts I have made on this site and realize that I have not been dragging this issue out for months on end. I simply was making it aware to the admin staff here that this individual may need a little reminder to respect the other gamer's and not chase people away from an otherwise fun gaming experience. I have no idea who you are nor do I care but by your posts I think its safe to assume your no better then the guy harassing others on this server. So why dont you do us both a favor and keep your idiotic comments to your self, because your the one posting comments to my post bringing more drama to this situation. Think about it and maybe you will realize how stupid you look making stupid posts to a situation that dont even pertain to you X3M.

Thank you to those who understand that I am only trying to promote a better atmosphere for those who want to enjoy a respectful gaming experience. And yes I did send a private message to Fr3aky about this. I dont want this kind of drama to continue so your positive response appreciated. I AM NOT ABOUT THE DRAMA, I only want to enjoy my time here. It's about time someone showed the interest in making a difference for the CnC community.Thank you to Fr3aky and all the others that have put this together. Shout out to Sean,  YOU DA MAN !!!

Anything going to get done about this asshole? Nodrecue still harassing people, here is the latest screen shot of him using a different name. I said nothing at all to deserve this from this prick. Funny how he says he never did anything to me but yet still uses the C word like in his previous messages and refers to his threats to my family.

Nodrescue_harassment.png.550b9345c31fa58bdd1936da10b2d6a5.png

Hey bmoeller I dont know why you seem to think you have the answer to this problem. GET THREW YOU HEAD DUDE I HAVE TRIED IGNORING THIS PRICK (((( IT DONT WORK )))).

This waste of space aka nodrescue has done more then you will ever know dude. So please stop wasting your time telling me what I need to do, I HAVE ALREADY DONE IT!!! Maybe a dam admin here will read these posts and realize the issue here and do something. Until then dude stop wasting my time and yours.

wow guys calm it down for the love of everything good.

All I've ever heard from the Tiberian Sun community from the last year is Hate, raging and just generally being assholes. Are you all constantly like this?

Nodrescue stop being a complete asshole and everyone else learn to man up and ignore his crap.

I think SupaFly wants to get Fr3aky with Funky lol

For the record i only harass you because your a game killer,

Just look at your screen shot with your 1970s computer lagging out a great server just like on xwis,

Only reason those guys play with you is to keep using your stupid team-speak you knob jockey :)

The only regret i have is talking about your family as they suffer enough having a fat fucker like you in there life's :(

My names Peter aka nodrescue and i wanna kiss arse to and say i love what you done with the place FUNKY Monkey :) mwah

Now Supa you little shit get off your fat arse and buy a decent computer PLEASE nobby Thanks.

You won't need to ss this one chubby :)