Don't play these guys

rabidsnypr

Don't play potken and krysa. They will team up on you everytime. They cant win one on one. They will make game a game and it will be just the 3 of you and they will team up on your everytime. They even do it in a 4 way match and they play bottle neck maps. people like grafaz and jacko need to teach them a lesson on teaming up.

And who's grafaz?

sounds like someone I need to play, haha.

But seriously who cares... today I played a guy that started on an open map with 3000 credits. He drove his base close to mine and then just engied my con (I'd gone 2 ref with low troops to get started). I just laughed. It was silly. I really don't care.

-Liam

I considered it, and if I had, I would have won. But I've played people before that start with little cash, who are looking for a longer game (they start with less to draw it out). I decided to be nice and let him have his game. Turns out he just wanted a cheap win.

In a game with no ladder, I do question 'why?' and 'is this person really enjoying this?', but each to their own, I guess.

I also often like to play people who are a lot worse than me, and then give them pointers and tips, to help them get better.

Obviously, in this case, all that just goes out the window.

-Liam

Yeah, same here. I've had people then just say 'no flyers' as a result.

They often don't understand the unit match ups either. they build heaps of rocket men right away. You can walk in with like 3 grens and kill them all.

Unfortunately that basically does nothing, as losing units is no real issue when you have 99999999 credits

-Liam

Yeah, same here. I've had people then just say 'no flyers' as a result.

They often don't understand the unit match ups either. they build heaps of rocket men right away. You can walk in with like 3 grens and kill them all.

Unfortunately that basically does nothing, as losing units is no real issue when you have 99999999 credits

-Liam

Yeah. the game either lasts 5 minutes or 5 hours. No fun at all.

Well I played with this guy who created a game with no superweapons (low tech level) and crates. Guess what, my base keeps getting hit by Ion canon every few minutes. I'm NOD and he was GDI. I just can't  figure out where that Ion canon came from. (I suspect it's a custom map that regularly has Ion canon hitting Nod players, particularly obelisks.)

No, I know that map. There's an unowned ion cannon on it. I think it's somehow connected to a civi building.

Yeah, it'll target things just like the normal Ion does, but I think that it will basically just keep targeting a 'random' player (actually, knowing cnc95 there's probably a formula for how it picks it, so it's not actually random).

Yes, it's stupid. More and more, I find that I'm only REALLY happy to host a game. Else just accept that there's probably going to be something stupid.

-Liam