Game Improvements

amate

ugh... I remember reading a while ago someone joking about just making a Nyer meme to preemptively flame them for asking this stuff before reading anything in the forums... so here's the best I could pull off on the spot...

tumblr_m4wa4jYoMU1rxtc95o1_250.gif

edit: whoops, I guess nyer posted before I had the chance to find this gif.. lol

If this can't be changed, then a different game mod would take place? A totally "new game", but may contain some old elements.

That's my point exactly. New games can do whatever they want, but if you choose to play C&C1, you choose to deal with the limitations of that game, since you are playing an old game.

plus I would add giving it RA-type extra features wouldn't always make it better....

See the RA - C&C1 conversion mod "Red Dawn", its probably what you want (or close)

Wow! "Red Dawn". Thanks for directing me to that.

plus I would add giving it RA-type extra features wouldn't always make it better....

See the RA - C&C1 conversion mod "Red Dawn", its probably what you want (or close)

Wow! "Red Dawn". Thanks for directing me to that.

If you didn't find it you can get to the right place to download Red Dawn from the link in my sig. RA1 space for placing structures is kept.