Whats going on with servers?

Ford (retired)

Lol you serious? All I said was clan ORA is easy to beat because I was trying to introduce a new player to the game. And as for that wiki, I have no idea who made that; anyone can make a wiki, but yes I did post it in chat because I was trying to dispute claims of wins and losses.

I didn't know people can get so butthurt over playful trash talk/ trolling considering everyone trolls the chat anyhow. First ban, yes I was overboard, swearing, using racial slurs and being vulgar but this time I just issued challenges to people in the chat. What kind of Nazism is this?

You have no right to come to a public wiki and post bullshit like that. The account got a 1 month ban from EVA Database as well.

Also, trash talk that involves public defamation of other people isn't tolerated on online services. It's not Nazism, it's proper moderation. If you don't like it, take a hike.

You have no right to come to a public wiki and post bullshit like that. The account got a 1 month ban from EVA Database as well.

Also, trash talk that involves public defamation of other people isn't tolerated on online services. It's not Nazism, it's proper moderation. If you don't like it, take a hike.

That wasn't me on the wikia I swear, someone probably overheard my conversations on cncnet and then posted whomever i had beef with.

I'd love to see some proof of my "defamation of character" because all I say in chat is "I'm too legend" and "im a legend" or post links of my matches to dispute any claims (because people can't admit they lost). The last thing I said was "the ORA clan is easy to beat". It's a fact. im not saying stuff like "oh theyre shit and should uninstall."

If proper moderation in in effect, why did you let ORA-Break harass me all the time. Why did you not ban [The-1] way back when I screenshotted him saying the N word in chat? Seems like a hypocrisy to me. (http://cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?topic=3384.msg23891#msg23891

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.... Last time I was on cncnet I had to spend 15 minutes muting people because I didn't want to hear about "jew this...." and "Mexican that...."  It was annoying.  Shit, the only offensive thing about it was that none of it was even witty!  I don't believe in censorship but I do believe in responsibility.  No wonder there's no progress on a ladder when the people in charge apparently have to spend all of their time babysitting grown men. Not that I give 2 shits whether we have a ladder or not....

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.... Last time I was on cncnet I had to spend 15 minutes muting people because I didn't want to hear about "jew this...." and "Mexican that...."  It was annoying.  Shit, the only offensive thing about it was that none of it was even witty!  I don't believe in censorship but I do believe in responsibility.  No wonder there's no progress on a ladder when the people in charge apparently have to spend all of their time babysitting grown men. Not that I give 2 shits whether we have a ladder or not....

What does that have to do with anything? You're just ranting about something that could be saved for another topic, this topic is about disputing my ban because theres ABSOLUTELY NO evidence I done anything.

Well I disagree that this is totally unrelated and I guess I didn't want to bump the "tattle tale" topic that you linked too.  And what I find sad is either: (A) You acted like a child and are now saying you did not deserve discipline in the manner of a 5 year old, i.e. "why am I in trouble? Cuz Johnny did this!!"  or (B) there really is a conspiracy to assassinate you which would be even more mind-bogglingly retarted, if true. But regardless I'm sure you'll respond with increasing vitriolic tone, only furthering the goals of those "out to get you." 

Well I disagree that this is totally unrelated and I guess I didn't want to bump the "tattle tale" topic that you linked too.  And what I find sad is either: (A) You acted like a child and are now saying you did not deserve discipline in the manner of a 5 year old, i.e. "why am I in trouble? Cuz Johnny did this!!"  or (B) there really is a conspiracy to assassinate you which would be even more mind-bogglingly retarted, if true. But regardless I'm sure you'll respond with increasing vitriolic tone, only furthering the goals of those "out to get you."

All the things you've said are speculation and have no evidence thus no point in saying anything. All I'm saying is there is no proof and all evidence is anecdotal

I don't even care if you and break or whoever like to trash talk each other if that is fun for you both. You were banned cause you keep picking random users and try to offend them, I saw how you went again JazZ who is around for many years and is one of the most friendly users here, he didn't say a single word to you

get fucked, buddy

lol thats cute, you should try and at least not be a hypocrite admin trying to offend the users and set an example.

As for my ban, I said "ORA is easy to beat" and then im like "lol right JazZ?", and i asked someone how much they bought their medal for cuz other people were joking about the same thing. What kind of bias / favoritism is this? People catch feelings too easily and can't take a joke. So if you need politics and unfairness to ban me then at least you've accepted it.

• 2 weeks later...

get fucked, buddy

Lovehandles, that's never the response we want to see with your status, please refrain from doing it again.

Our apologies to anyone that may have offended, that's certainly not the attitude we promote within this team.

• 3 weeks later...

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.... Last time I was on cncnet I had to spend 15 minutes muting people because I didn't want to hear about "jew this...." and "Mexican that...." 

Lol Matt you'd have to ban 90% of the players then...even the top pros use those words :P:(

That aside the servers are really acting up recently...so many games cancelled cos oos :(

It's been a month, it still shows that I am banned (same as the first post image) so I'm just curious where my standing is currently

PM funkyfr3sh where you stand. Closing this in the meantime as its past its purpose.

Thanks