Sponsor Cash Prize for Tiberian Sun Tournament

skylegend

Hi, I have been inactive for a week or so now just busy with some work stuff but I am wondering how much interest there is if I was to sponsor a cash prize say $100AU or so for a 1v1 or 2v2 Westwood Maps Style Tournament.

If people could perhaps register their interest for the tournament here and their preference (1v1 or 2v2).

After this week or next week i won't be so tied up with business hopefully but yes I do want to really sponsor cash prize tournament to hopefully generate some activity also and if there is enough interest just want to get the word out early so there is plenty of time for people to know beforehand

Did you ever learn how to pronounce SEAN, Caseal??????!!!!!!!!! ;*P It was so funny when he banned you from XWIS TS that time, and then you made that video saying, "This is a wet dream for him!!!!!" And then you kept saying HE BANNED ME FROM THE GAME!!!!!!! Like you were contemplating suicide. ;*P And considering you complain a lot like a woman, maybe we should start calling you CASSIE instead of Caseal, since Caseal is strange, and hard to remember. ;*)

the idea that a cash tournament which is a huge deal for ts so late, should not be skill based is the dumbest thing ive read all day. lol - too much experience! thats like lets have a huge tournament for a major sport but not let experienced people play. so entertaining..

yeah coz people want to play in a competition where you can pretty much pick the final 3-4 before it even starts you fucking helmet. 2v2 takes skill aswel but you can make the skill on each team a similar average level. Thick cunt. Mechaseal fuck off you soppy cunt guarantee nobody sent you fuck all you look like something from mars attacks you little creature not one person on earth likes you that includes your mother.

it is still early yet as to what style tournament (if any) but as i said i posted early for interest and to get the word out so plenty of time for people to be aware or even lower skill lvl players to train up to possibly be a good contender.

I know some people will be thinking the intelligence of TS community players is not that great or w/e but if there is going to be enough interest for a tourny and I have said I will sponsor the cash prize if there is I think it is great to give everyone time to prep beforehand before it gets started.