List of glitches we will donate $ to have fixed:

Humble

1. Select Aircraft.  Tell Aircraft to land under Carryall that is trying to land.  Even if your Aircraft is all the way cross the map, it will prevent the Caryall from landing.  This should only be possible with a directly nearby land unit or building.

1B*.  Build a Helipad.  Build two aircraft.  The first will spawn on the Helipad and the second will likely spawn off the map and fly home to the Helipad, but if you keep your Helipad full and keep making more Aircraft, some are bound to get stuck off the edge of the map.  This happens regardless of map or location on map and regardless of cliffs / landscaping at edge of map.

2. Send damaged MKII or Disruptor* to Service Depot.  Hit the 'S' key, or tell the MKII to attack a nearby enemy unit.  The MKII will explode.

3. Select your GDI Barracks and hold the 'Alt' button down.  Repeatedly click to make light infantry, and constantly change the Alt location for the Barracks.  Make a Radar and a Jump Jet.  +50% of the time, the JumpJet will not come out of the Barracks.

4. Select Aircraft on a Helipad that has no Ammo.  Tell it to attack something.  It will remain on the Helipad, but will never charge.  Sometimes this causes multiple Aircraft to be on the same pad, and several at a time not to charge.

5. Fill a Harvester with Blue Tiberium.  Send it to enemy Refinery in multi-player game.  Ally them and quickly Alt your Harvester into their Refinery.  Just before it dumps the Tiberium into their refinery, declare war on them.  The Harvester will glitch and blow up, thus blowing up the Refinery with it.

6. Select Helipad and Alt it to shroud.  Next spawned aircraft will go into the shroud and cheat-scout.  Aircraft is not supposed to go into shroud, but this glitch allows some to scout without effort.  In coding it says "1) MoveToShroud=no", but we still have this glitch.

7. When a Viscroid is roaming around in Tiberium, and your Harvesters run across it a certain way, the Harvester will blow up.

8  A certain glitch can cause your light infantry to be able to 'hijack' enemy vehicles.  This should only be possible with a NOD Hijacker.  I don't believe anyone else knows how to duplicate this, so if someone is willing to patch it please ask me to show them how.

9.  Blue and Green text are extremely hard to read while in game-chat.

10.  When tanks are walking across a bridge, and get emped, there is a glitch where the emp does not work on the units on the bridge. It makes sense that units in a tunnel cannot be emped, but units on a bridge should be able to be emped!

11.  When MK is on a bridge, your Caryall cannot pick it up.

I added "1B*" to the list.  I put it there due to importance, but didn't want to mess up the numbering and make the previous post null.

Myself and many others routinely alt barracks to scout (I do it every single game) and are routinely GDI, so the JJ Barracks glitch happens a lot depending on style of game play.  Bottom left on Terraces or Top Left / Top Middle on Forest Fires are good examples of needing to Alt Barracks (vs. top players).

#5 happens a lot depending who you play :P

• 2 weeks later...

@CCHyper, these are the three most serious ones.  I don't know how far 1B and 1C are from 1, but hope they can be grouped together:

1. Select Aircraft.  Tell Aircraft to land under Carryall that is trying to land.  Even if your Aircraft is all the way cross the map, it will prevent the Caryall from landing.  This should only be possible with a directly nearby land unit or building.

Notes:

-I have noticed that the spawn area of the aircraft varies based on where the user is scrolled to in the map at the time the unit is ready.

-Hold down Ctrl key to Forcefire on ground or your own buildings/units for the test.

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B25UN-i6YhILMV84X1JjdHhyOFk/view?usp=sharing

1B*. When landing two Carryalls, each carrying a Distuptor, at the same time, by selecting both and clicking for them to land somewhere with one click, one of the Caryalls will often not release the Disruptor, and land ‘stuck’ to it.  It will also not be possible to double-click the Carryall and release the Carryall without first having to move it.

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B25UN-i6YhILNkhzOUV5ZjJJaTg/view?usp=sharing

1C*.  Build a Helipad.  Build two aircraft.  The first will spawn on the Helipad and the second will likely spawn off the map and fly home to the Helipad, but if you keep your Helipad full and keep making more Aircraft, some are bound to get stuck off the edge of the map.  This happens regardless of map or location on map and regardless of cliffs / landscaping at edge of map.

Note: -Map = Terraces Spawn Pos.: Bottom Right.

-This seems not to effect Harpies (type of NOD Aircraft), but does effect Banshees (NOD) and Bombers (GDI) that require Tech to make.

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B25UN-i6YhILM0ZHSTRyMU5qdlE/view?usp=sharing

2. Select your GDI Barracks and hold the 'Alt' button down.  Repeatedly click to make light infantry, and constantly change the Alt location for the Barracks.  Make a Radar and a Jump Jet.  +50% of the time, the JumpJet will not come out of the Barracks.

Note:

-This was hard to re-produce, but happens often enough in game that it is extremely annoying.  The glitch seemed to start when I sold Radar, but I could not re-produce this, so do not think that is the variable.

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B25UN-i6YhILbmRCNVFzTGNxUVU/view?usp=sharing

3. Select Aircraft on a Helipad that has no Ammo.  Tell it to attack something.  It will remain on the Helipad, but will never charge.  Sometimes this causes multiple Aircraft to be on the same pad, and several at a time not to charge.

Note:

- Hold down Ctrl key to Forcefire on ground or your own buildings/units for the test.

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B25UN-i6YhILYkNWNTlBYnZ1OUk/view?usp=sharing

Additional Glitches:

4. Select Helipad and Alt it to shroud.  Next spawned aircraft will go into the shroud and cheat-scout.  Aircraft is not supposed to go into shroud, but this glitch allows some to scout without effort. 

In coding it says "1) MoveToShroud=no", but we still have this glitch.

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B25UN-i6YhILeFlmZzVpTDhCTk0/view?usp=sharing

2. Select your GDI Barracks and hold the 'Alt' button down.  Repeatedly click to make light infantry, and constantly change the Alt location for the Barracks.  Make a Radar and a Jump Jet.  +50% of the time, the JumpJet will not come out of the Barracks.

Note:

-This was hard to re-produce, but happens often enough in game that it is extremely annoying.  The glitch seemed to start when I sold Radar, but I could not re-produce this, so do not think that is the variable.

(this works 100% of the time for me)

To recreate the Jump Jet barracks glitch:

1. alt barracks and set rally point far enough away that the JJ will fly when it spawns.

2. build jump jet

3. move the JJ across the map as soon as it spawns from the barracks.

4. while the jump jet is in the air no units will spawn from the barracks. When the JJ lands units will begin spawning, but you've lost all the money from building previous units. I didn't test it, but I think if the JJ dies in the air then your barracks is permanently stuck.

If you let the JJ spawn and actually go to the rally point, it will not glitch your barracks. I think because the JJ does a sort of bounce when it comes out of the barracks, it will spawn flying but land and then restart flying again to the rally point.

If your rally point is a short distance then the JJ will spawn on the ground and never glitch your barracks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...