Online poker tournaments!

Phenomena

Im currently running deep in some big sunday tournaments on pokerstars.

Heres my stream if you feel obliged to watch :)

Note- I work at midnight so...hopefully big bucks to call in sick! haha

at time of making this - the big 11- rank 14 of 6090- first pays 17K+

sunday storm- 4400 of 9k (meh) top 5400 paid first= 32.5k

3.3$ super progressive knockout (more people you ko more money you get + placement prize) 100 of 1630 - 810 paid- 1500 for first

http://www.twitch.tv/itsmewuss

oh its called online poker, you know, something hundreds of thousands of players play around the globe

Guess you were too busy making epic tiberian sun videos to notice!

lololo

15 min of work...what have you made from begging for donations again?

stay out of my topics bruh

quads.jpg.12e035a5fc1f6b6b8df760ddf9bff495.jpg

idk how to play cards but i did watch a few stories about people going to try and hit it big and most of them being raped financially thinknig they were gonna make it. im sure youre one of them.

yes...thats highly unrealistic and happens once for every 389349680 times it doesnt...poker i separate from other gambling games such as roulette, blackjack etc. every decision is in your hands, like anything else, the better you get, the more you study etc, the better youll become

The most important part is bank roll management. this used to be my problem in the past. Id have a bankroll of say 600, but would deem it pointless to play for 5/10 cents, so id go to the 50/1$ or 1/2$ games and eventually get raped (better players, higher variance)

But if you are a decent poker player, and can have strong bankroll skills (like im doing this time, cheap sit n gos and tournaments, and only doing cash games here and there) ive made ~700 this week and see no slowing down.

But you are right, many people just become blind and want the quick lottery feeling.

oh its called online poker, you know, something hundreds of thousands of players play around the globe

Guess you were too busy making epic tiberian sun videos to notice!

lololo

15 min of work...what have you made from begging for donations again?

stay out of my topics bruh

just noticed that picture was from several days ago bitch boy lol.

[quote author=Ladder

just noticed that picture was from several days ago bitch boy lol.

Mhmm Wednesday or Thursday.

. yesterday I made around 48ish profit, not a big day, but got my money back from tournament entries and then some.

Honestly start wearing a shirt and you'll see your donations jump from 1$ a week to 2$

i tried your poker shit game last night. firsto f all its banned in murica cause its a scam. funnily enough they gave me 1000 play money. i got 100 easy just clicking shit then i put it all in and lost it all with 1 click. enjoy getting fucked in the ass losing money and posting old screenshots of small wins.

umm pokerstars is banned in america due to legislation and black friday.

black friday was when full tilt poker (led by lederer) basically scammed the its playerbase by withdrawing most of its money, being unable to pay players withdraws.

Since then online poker is heavily regulated (the trusted sites) but was banned in america due to its mass negative effect it had. Its currently being legalized in new jersey.

Comparing playing for play chips and playing for real money is rubbish. The players are shit and make idiotic calls you would not normally see in higher skilled games.

Its like pitting nodrescue against c0rps on terrace.

Have you tried earning an income by putting in actual work? from what I gather you live at home and beg for donations from the 30 viewers of your ts videos. I really hope your entire thing is an act, otherwise id be inclined to feel sorry for you.

On topic, for those that are interested or may play poker themselves. I intend to track my progress in the new year. I know Dazireland also plays, would be cool to get more cnc players on! Maybe have a custom tournament :)

-60 hands + 57$

to be fair I it 3 nut hands, and got it in with full house vs set

quads.jpg.542128cc08acd3a33f343259850265b4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Havent been on here much...super busy with life...working 2 jobs, just got back from Dominican 2 weeks ago, organized a show of 600+ on saturday.

However I try to sneak in some poker whenever I can.

Here are a few screens of recent tourny wins or cash game wins.

For those interested in poker but may not have the funds to play at a higher level yet want to try to make some coin, I will be selling 50% of the upcomming huge Sunday Million event on pokerstars on march 20th. Its a $215 USD buy in with a guaranteed prize pool of 10million.

I have already sold 20% to a co-worker, looking to see if any of you guys are interested.

Basically for those who are unfamiliar with staking in poker, this is how it works.

If you want to buy a percentage, say 10%, that would be $21.50. You send me the 21.50 and you will receive 10% of any winnings in that tournament. Obviously this is dependant on if I cash or not, its still a gamble, but gives people a chance to potentially win some money, as well as keep my costs down.

I plan on streaming my table live on Twitch.

Any of those interested in this tournament, or anything poker related please PM me or post here!

420pot2pair.jpg.866ae2774d0de406247402505e171d37.jpg

840potwithaces.jpg.364e259368936af0cc1207e9f97d4129.jpg

9th_of_457.jpg.658f870cdcccd6007335f948d2734042.jpg

• 5 months later...

On vacation this week... Getting some live events in.

Cashed in a 160$ tournament for 74th, $270

Heading back to Montreal soon, I've made day 2 of a the day event. 109$ buy in, prize pool is over $700k Canadian, I'm in the money but not sure of guaranteed until I get there. First place is likely around 150k.

Approx 800 players left (of 9k+) so it'll be a grind.

Dunno why I'm posting here... Thought of it while pooping haha.

How did u get on buddy?!? Plo seems to be the game for me at the minute.

Why are you working in employment if you claim to be a "pro poker player"?  :huh:

But yeah, if you're as bad in poker as in last nights YR tournament then I'm not surprised.  :laugh: