KABOOM? Error? Something not working? Post here

Grant

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

For now you can delete INI/Battle.ini to get it working, though there will be a fix for this issue in the next update too.

I've just updated the client to .29

Still getting issues with the singleplayer, "Yuri's revenge has encounted an error...".

Please upload except.txt for us to take a look. Also, what map does this happen on?

You should find one in Cleint/ErrorLogs

Today there was an update, now my client doesn't work anymore.

I was glad that this old piece of garbage could run RA2/YR.

Now with this new update, i can't play anymore.

What to do?

I don't want the HiDef profile.

Thanks alot in advance!

Edit: Added client.log

Hey,

For now you can delete INI/Battle.ini to get it working, though there will be a fix for this issue in the next update too.

Still getting issues with the singleplayer, "Yuri's revenge has encounted an error...".

Please upload except.txt for us to take a look. Also, what map does this happen on?

The client has updated to 0.33

I tried random maps and they all gave me this "Yuri's revenge has encountered an error...." problem.

Dune patrol

Blood Feud

Face Down

Cold War

But I bet all other maps will crash too, would you like me to try a specific map?

I attached 3 except.txt files

Hey,

I tried random maps and they all gave me this "Yuri's revenge has encountered an error...." problem.

Dune patrol

Blood Feud

Face Down

Cold War

But I bet all other maps will crash too, would you like me to try a specific map?

Hello - thanks, all the exceptions are the same as everyone else, you're not alone on this issue. You can find a status update here:  https://forums.cncnet.org/index.php?topic=6901.0

Hey,

Dune patrol

Blood Feud

Face Down

Cold War

Hello - thanks, all the exceptions are the same as everyone else, you're not alone on this issue. You can find a status update here:  https://forums.cncnet.org/index.php?topic=6901.0

Grant, you guys are beasts, 0.35 fixed that for me