KABOOM? Error? Something not working? Post here

Grant

Hello,

A new update that has moved the YR client to a new reliable server will have a few teething issues at first.  Please post any problems you have come across.

Logged in our issue tracker is the following:

[*]Private message issue with input box not appearing on reply

[*]Delayed chat

[*]Delayed faction change

[*]Kick functionality for hosted games not working

[*]Messages being cut off in chat lobby, unless resized client

[*]Typing "/privmsg" in chat (without any arguments) client crashes

If you have a kaboom error, please upload your cncnetclient.log file found in your game directory and attach to the forum post.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really major things must do before kaboom stuff. :/

it might be good idea if host ABLE to kick/ban people in lobby...

we were able to kick in 1.9x but not now. we werent able to ban since idk 0.12? Is it really hard to do? we cant even lock the room. ppl can join even if already locked...

The new client 2.04 is causing ingame crashes to me :/ pls fix this. It says Reconnection Error. After 1-2 mins into the game. Everything else fine though.

Hello - reconnection errors are not related to the client.  Maps,  along with cheats can cause such errors

me and my friend JooJ CeeC have played numerous games and that didnt happened that offten. The reconection error was caused on the map Monster Movie and no one in our gamelobby had any moded files

Hello - OK Sorry to hear this, we think we've identified a possible cause to this. We'll push a new update tonight to address.

For no apparent reason when me and my friend tried playing the game just now (2.05) we both get "Reconnection Error" pretty much right after the MCV is built.

Tried different maps and modes, but same thing.

Yesterday I played here my first time ever on 2.03 togheter with a dude that had 2.04 and I had no problems what so ever.

So this is annoying.

Ok think i found out what caused the reconnection errors. For some reason my Rhino Tank was named Challanger or something like that with another Unit Icon. I have reinstalled Yuris Revenge and that solved the problem now my Rhino is called Rhino again. I dont know how any mod file could sneak into my game. Played like 6 to 7 games today. Everythings fine. As far as i know  the reconnection error is caused if someone is using mods or has a high ping

cant connect. been playing all day and for the past few weeks without any issues at all..... can anyone help please... i uploaded my .log file as well as the kabooom message..

"the cncnet client has crashed. error message: Unable to write data to the transport connection. An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine."

cncnetclient.log

I downloaded the new update and the same thing is happening for me. It wont let me log in,  finds my hostname and then says connection to the server lost. Attempting to reconnect. Server returned error: closing link muricapewpew by Prothid.ny.us.ganesurge.net (G-lined)

Then trys to reconnect and says

" no ident response  Prothid.ny.us.gamesurge.net: bots/clones (cncnet)