KABOOM? Error? Something not working? Post here

Grant

this cncmaps renderer is always  popping up after I login to cncnet making it impossible to play a game, it pops up and does something then goes away very quick then comes back again and does the same again. I was just able to take a screenshot of it just before it closed itself again so this error can be seen. it just never stops.

edit: I fixed it by renaming "CNCMaps.Renderer.exe" to "CNCMaps.Renderer.exe.bak" don't know if this is a good idea or not though..

You can look at the cncnetclient.log file found in your game directory and see what map it cannot render, then remove that map from your custom maps folder. 

If stuck, upload your cncnetclient.log file to this topic and I'll help you further.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this cncmaps renderer is always  popping up after I login to cncnet making it impossible to play a game, it pops up and does something then goes away very quick then comes back again and does the same again. I was just able to take a screenshot of it just before it closed itself again so this error can be seen. it just never stops.

edit: I fixed it by renaming "CNCMaps.Renderer.exe" to "CNCMaps.Renderer.exe.bak" don't know if this is a good idea or not though..

You can look at the cncnetclient.log file found in your game directory and see what map it cannot render, then remove that map from your custom maps folder. 

If stuck, upload your cncnetclient.log file to this topic and I'll help you further.

thanks. here is the log, I can't figure out what map it is

cncnetclient.log

Hello,

The log points at these two maps: Try removing

Maps\Custom\d94192dda5c1219ffe9599307bcd61f348067c5f.map

Maps\Custom\Escape Velocity.map

Hello,

The log points at these two maps: Try removing

Maps\Custom\d94192dda5c1219ffe9599307bcd61f348067c5f.map

Maps\Custom\Escape Velocity.map

I tried removing those files now from that folder but the same thing happens again. Do I have to remove the map completely from the main game folder as well? Cause it worked fine before with cncnet on one of the earlier updates. Attached the log after deleting those files now as well.

edit: I think I fixed it now by running cncnet as administrator

cncnetclient.log

Keep having this issue after the update.

Could you upload your cncnetclient.log file please, found in your game directory

It's already attached to my original post

Can you try update 2.23? If same problem, please upload a new client log file.

yes 2.22 worked correctly but the new version of cncnet 2.23 have the same problem again the 2.22 version is fine but the new version has started to load and i put one day to load but it not comes. my request is please fix the problem please!!! :mad:

Keep having this issue after the update.

Could you upload your cncnetclient.log file please, found in your game directory

It's already attached to my original post

Can you try update 2.23? If same problem, please upload a new client log file.

No more issues after 2.23. Thank you!

yes 2.22 worked correctly but the new version of cncnet 2.23 have the same problem again the 2.22 version is fine but the new version has started to load and i put one day to load but it not comes. my request is please fix the problem please!!! :mad:

Please upload your cncnetclient.log file

Can't upload gamespawn.exe!

Try running CnCNetYRLauncher.exe as administrator.

Alternatively try installing Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge, CnCNet into My Documents instead of Program Files.

No help

Can developers fix that problem? I have that problem 1-2 month and can't fix, i reinstalled my windows (7 x32) - no help, i has missed my tournament, because cncnet not work

Alternatively try installing Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge, CnCNet into My Documents instead of Program Files.

No help

Can developers fix that problem? I have that problem 1-2 month and can't fix, i reinstalled my windows (7 x32) - no help, i has missed my tournament, because cncnet not work

It's pretty much impossible to guess what could be causing this. You say gamemd-spawn.exe is blocked, try downloading it manually and putting it into your game directory where CnCNet is. http://downloads.cncnet.org/updates/yr/gamemd-spawn.exe

The only other solution is to provide an option to manually download a zip containing the update within the client, that would then extract and overwrite the files. 

Hi I have a problem with my game. I can get to the startup screen but when I click on the CnCNet icon I get this error message:

The CnCNet Client has crashed. Error Message: Out of Memory. Any Ideas?

Thanks

Hello - yes I have an idea what that will be. Could you upload your cncnetclient.log file found in your game directory?

No help

It's pretty much impossible to guess what could be causing this. You say gamemd-spawn.exe is blocked, try downloading it manually and putting it into your game directory where CnCNet is. http://downloads.cncnet.org/updates/yr/gamemd-spawn.exe

The only other solution is to provide an option to manually download a zip containing the update within the client, that would then extract and overwrite the files.

Where i can upload manually all files? Cause my problems appear one by one, i counldn't upload cncnet.launcher before,now can, before couldn't gamespawn.exe,now can, but right now i can't upload Map Renderer,Maps

Hi! The servers are down, none of the tunnel servers are working. Whenever I try to launch a game, it says it's unable to connect to the tunnel server. It doesn't matter which tunnel server I choose. Please fix it, I'm having a LAN party and now it doesn't work  :(

The online function suddenly stopped working, now only skrimish works.

When i try to launch online it just pops up another window of the launcher.

Look at the picture and you will understand what i mean.

Any ideas?

feil.png.fe37343e1e9bf3dbd9db4e7c7ac2771d.png